Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Deersserts MYO

Postby ophanimera » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:46 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deerssert are a mystical, mythological species that appear in history every so often. Sightings grew sparser and sparser through the years, but now they've started to appear more and more. Here at the HQ, a centre dedicated to keeping these creatures from being hunted, we cannot foster them all-- and that's where you come in!

The simplest way to explain them? Deersserts are deer with a twist! While the specifics vary from deer to deer, they all have a few things in common. Deersserts have muscle, skin, fur and bone, but they are described as tasting like sweets. Their scent lingers so much that hides carry a fragrant scent even after death. Instead of fluffy tails, they have a pouf of whipped cream or ice cream [depending on the deer!] with some manner of fruit on top.

Rules :
1. You MUST own a ticket to create a Make-Your-Own Deerssert unless you are a staff member who has earned a Staff-Level/Unlimited Edit MYO.

2. The tail whipped cream should be kept on the Deerssert unless either of the following apply:

a; The Make-Your-Own (MYO) Deerssert is Staff-Level. (These are custom MYOs earned whenever an artist completes and posts any five designs or transfers. Valid transfers are those completed for other users than themself. These tickets may be traded with permission from Bat-ty.)

b; The user making/redeeming a MYO Ticket uses a Small Vial and has express permission from Bat-ty to remove them.

3. Make-Your-Own (MYO) Deersserts must be approved by a mod/artist before being posted anywhere else.
PM Bat-ty or post on the MYO Thread with proof of your ticket to be added to the lines. Artists do not need their MYOs to be approved. (Valid proof is a screenshot of proof of transfer to ItemMachine on the Deerssert Website, or the post from which you won the ticket.)

4. You may hire Deersserts Artists to make your MYO, but they must be paid in ChickenSmoothie pets or other pet site currency, such as FlightRising Treasure or Gems. NO USD/DA POINTS/MONEY OR OTHER EQUIVALENT(S) MAY BE USED.

NOTE: A MYO Ticket allows for the creation of one (1) standard Make-Your-Own (MYO) Deerssert.

A "standard" MYO may have up to two (2) minor lineart edits, including any of the following:

• alterations to the shape of any part of the eyes,
  • short and un-styled hair,
  • hoof edits,
  • minor or medium horn edits (must have 2 or no horns, size edits only. normal deer antlers is the large limit, unicorns are not allowed under Standard)
  • minor alterations to the shape of the ear,
  • minor cosmetic edits, such as scars

The horns and ice cream on a Deerssert's head are optional but the tail ice cream and tail item are not. These may NEVER be removed unless a Small Vial has been purchased and Bat-ty has approved for its use in the removal of the tail ice cream and tail item. Once the deer has been made, vial(s) must be purchased to gain additional edits.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deersserts MYO

Postby sparrow,, » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:23 am

where do you get an MYO?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    yo I'm comet, but you can also call me
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤlucifer c:
    she/her | digital drawing | animals

xxxxxdustcloud characters link ©
    ❝ We're not gonna hug in front
    xxxof this whole school. ❞
    ㅤㅤㅤ- Jughead Jones
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:25 am

GalaxyWolfdog wrote:where do you get an MYO?

You can purchase them through the Deersserts Official Shop, rarely acquire them as a consolation prize for participating in a contest, be awarded one as a prize in a contest, or otherwise acquire a staff-level MYO from a staff member.
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:02 am

rainbows wrote:myo ticket, 2000 bucks, max 1 per person
no new bucks can be purchased. please message me if you have bucks and are purchasing one.

these are the only items for sale right now. all unfinished myo tickets are upgraded to unlimited edits

all bucks, and items expire december 31, 2019
you must use your MYO ticket and items by september 15th, 2019 to guarantee you will receive a MYO

please post your forms [here].
i will be the artist completing the forms, but you are welcome to make your own MYO deerssert as long as it is completed by the end of the year. everyone will be removed from the edit list at that time.

myo form:
(please delete all the non-bolded text when posting your form. thank you)

proof of ticket: all tickets have been upgraded to unlimited edits.
deerssert name:
deerssert gender:
palette (please provide at least 3 colors via hex codes, please!):
any specific markings?
Antlers/horns? (yes or no) (if yes, please specify what you want them to look like with a reference image or detailed description.)
Cherry/tail item? (must have at least a cherry, please specify what you want if you do not want a cherry)
Chocolate/crumbled candy? (Yes or no) (if yes, please specify if you want the default crumbles or something else)
Hair? (yes or no, if yes please specify a style with a reference image)
Line Edits/ Accessories? : limit of two. please describe them in depth and provide reference images, where possible.
Other: anything else i didn't mention goes here.
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:00 am

proof of ticket: I PMed you so hopefully that's alright <3
deerssert name: Westie
deerssert gender: Male
palette: #ff3282
#5b1284
#3171ee
#4ff5fc
#aefdd5
any specific markings?: Maybe some freckles? c:
Antlers/horns? 13-17 months as shown here.
Cherry/tail item? Maybe a technology shaped candy?
Chocolate/crumbled candy? Default crumbles <3
Hair? A greaser hairstyle like This or a pompadour
Line Edits/ Accessories?: Would a leather jacket be alright? c: If not, nothing works.
Other: Thank you so much! I'll love anything so go wild. c:

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:16 pm

I previously sent a PM about this, I hope it's alright~

palette (please provide at least 3 colors via hex codes, please!): #BF0040 , #FF0000, #FFFFFF, #BF4040
any specific markings? Something like a rootbeer float or perhaps a peppermint swirl.
Antlers/horns?yes please, just something small like the horns here
Cherry/tail item? I'd love to have a cherry and a straw.
Chocolate/crumbled candy? The default crumbles please
Hair? Yes please, perhaps something styled like this
Line Edits/ Accessories? : A checkered bandana around the neck and freckles.I would also like extra fluff either on the chest or the ankles.
Other: thank you so much! Feel free to go wild though!
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me