Story Time! The tree that cost the most

"Story Time! The tree that cost the most" by Lunamione7

Dressup entry

Story Time! The tree that cost the most

Postby Lunamione7 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:42 am

So, this is Do££a Bi££.

He is called such because he is the most expensive pet I own.

Not the most valuable! The most expensive.

I don't want to say what I paid for him as it is a very large Super Embarrassing Amount!

You see, I missed the tree adoption day. When attempting to trade for one, another user messaged me saying the trees were one of the new UR PETS and that what I was offering wasn't realistic for a UR pet.

So.

Like a complete IDIOT I believed what this person said (they did not scam me, they did not offer the tree or trade with me, just sent me a PM saying they thought it was a UR) so when I found someone with a tree for trade, I offered as if I were paying for the UR Bee....

User accepted.
I was thrilled.
Dressed the baby tree up and proudly posted his picture in the 18th Dress Up Challenge.
First comment was along the lines of "Omg who's gonna tell her??" and I was like, tell me what....?
A user messages me with the bad news.
I ask in the 18th pet identification thread for confirmation.
Responses ranged from "oh my god I'm so sorry to tell you this but.." to "Ahahahah lol!!"

I was so embarrassed!

I can't believe I made such a huge mistake. I'm not a new player, I've been here 6 years, I have no excuse for this level of stupid.

The trade mistake was so wild I couldn't even feel upset about it! Like my mistake was so huge all I could do was laugh and laugh and laugh :D

I named him Dollar Bill and dressed him up as the most wealthy aristocrat tree in the village.
He lives in a castle with a butler and he owns twelve Rolls Royce luxury vehicles.
He is constantly throwing outrageous parties.
Where ever he goes, gold coins fall out of his branches as he hops along and I wouldn't reverse the trade even if I could because I learnt a great lesson and am loving the backstory I have created for him.

Annnnnnnnd that's the story of how I paid rares list prices for a common tree :P
Last edited by Lunamione7 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lunamione7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me