Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

..[ I'll be There -title page- by alas,

Artist alas, [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

..[ I'll be There -title page-

Postby alas, » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 am

"I'll be there; but only for you." -Anonymous voice

I have decided on a whim to make a comic. It's really to relieve stress, though I think this will be fun. <3 Don't be upset if I abandon it, though. D: At the beginning of each post, I'll put what each character is saying in case I write too small. xD

It's about a duo, one he-wolf who is destined by the Prophecy to become a killer, born of the reaper itself. His name is Moi. The other, a she-wolf who is an outcast omega of her pack who doesn't know why she's living if she is no use. She is destined to be killed by the reaper's son. Her name is Possa. But there's one problem....they're in love.

I won't share anymore for I don't want to spoil anything. You'll find out later why it is such a big deal that Moi is supposed to kill Possa, I promise. x3 Please like if you are looking forward to the comic. 8D
hello i'm currently a student ; on a literally unending hiatus ; i have (mostly) quit chickensmoothie

d e v i a n t a r t ☄ ☄ c h a r a c t e r s ☄ ☄ a r t s h o p p ea d o p t
!! I USED TO BE XRAE !!
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me