Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dragon Pups Customs by Schnuffel Bunny

Based on Click to view
Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dragon Pups Customs

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:26 am

Here all customs will go here, staff once your ready to make
your custom PM me as soon as possible for me to add you. Have your proof ready too. For everyone else
who purchases they're custom slot let me know as well for me to add you. C:

What are Dragon Pups?
Dragon Pups are mythical omnivorous creatures who are mostly found in thick and large forests from all over. Size of a lion and
a sweet sound of a puppy. They come sometimes in prides, guarding lost treasures, protecting the little ones, and mostly their whole pride. Their consuming diets are nuts, fish, herbs, and berries. Born from large eggs sizes from a watermelon, they're very delicate as a newborn. The Dragon Pups have one king and queen who they've protected for millions of centuries. They look friendly but they're very dangerous, and even hard to tame at all. Their tiny wings does look rather hard for them to fly. They can fly pretty fast, but they're known to be the most smartest and fastest out of all the mythical creatures.
Feature Rarities:
Normal - Hair edits that stay above jawline, custom tails
Common - Fluffier fur, some showing of sharp teeth, longer hair
Uncommon - Custom eyes, custom tongues, large tail edits, no fluffy fur, custom ears
Rare - Custom wings, custom horns, sharp claws, no eyes, no tail, no wings, two tails, small tail, missing limbs
Legendary - can be any mythical creature known, glowing eyes, huge tails, custom line-work, element abilities, supernatural abilities

[PM me for any questions on the rarity system.]
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me