How Chewy Was Adopted (short story)

"How Chewy Was Adopted (short story)" by justina valentine

Dressup entry

How Chewy Was Adopted (short story)

Postby justina valentine » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:02 pm

How Chewy was adopted! (short story)

I looked threw about seven pages looking for a fellow companion i looked and looked then i saw chewy his little eyes flutter while i wait for the next page count down to go to 0 the next page count down stops i look a chewy deciding if i should take him he looks at me with is little eyes he blows around his cage in the pound on his leaf he eats his cherry/raspberry i sit there for a minute thing if i should adopt him i look at his date of birth he was born in 2013-12-10 i look at him now i know he is from a christmas season i think to my self this little guy is perfect for Christmas, i decided to crab him thinking this lil boy would be taken i sit there in complete silence as my computer screen loads and it says ADOPTION SUCCESSFUL i smile in joy as now i have saved this little guy from the pound i put my arms around him and lead him to the pound group he smiles and gets warm with a blanket he meets some of the other pound pets he smiles at me once again saying thank you for adopting me i tell him i will love him forever... the end!
justina valentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How Chewy Was Adopted (short story)

Postby justina valentine » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:04 pm

Roleplays AJ wrote:Aww

That's so cute!

Thanks! xoxo x
Back as of April 2023 x

Mainly on mobile, so my posts/replies may be mistwritten.
justina valentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me