Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Magma Fox Adopts - Main Page by Safe_Haven

Based on Click to view
Artist Safe_Haven [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Magma Fox Adopts - Main Page

Postby Safe_Haven » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:46 pm

What are Magma foxes?

Magma Foxes, or known scientifically as Vulpes Ingis, are unusual specimens who can survive in extreme heat. These creatures are usually found in dark caves or volcanoes. Their manes describe their blood colors. These Magma Foxes have neon-colored crack-like markings throughout their dark bases that they gain as they age. These Magma foxes are also sometimes born with literal cracks on their legs or tail that describe that they have a hidden ability. Common abilities are the ability to move magma and fire at will, and the ability to move earth. They almost never have two or more abilities. If you are using these creatures to role play with, or put in stories, remember that they don't just KNOW these things, and they have to learn how to be better. Each ability requires movements to control them, unless it is telekinesis, in which the Magma Fox must stay completely still an hold their breath. Some experienced Magma Foxes have been able to breath while doing this. There are also masters of these different abilities. I may or may not add a system to train your Magma Fox in its abilities. Magma Foxes have distinct, neon-colored, crack-like markings. Though these "Magma Foxes" may or may not be foxes, they still are referred to as Vulpes Ignis in Latin. They are rarely found and scientists are trying to bring up the population. So, you may adopt some of the breeding that scientists have developed. These adopts sometimes come with a price, however.
Scientists are Magma Fox(abbreviated as VI) Staff Members and other players are Customers.

Image -- Image

Magma Fox Masters

Alien Versions

Alien Artist Comp

Volcanic breeding house

Paper-Drawn Magma Foxes

Rogue Magma Foxes

Magma Fox Role Play

Magma Fox Lineart Artist Competition

--Rules--
-If you are an active staff member, you get payed AT LEAST one uncommon pet every month. The more active and accurate you are, the more I pay you.
-Staff members get discounts on the Volcanic shop!
-Players and Staff members may breed their own VIs, or one of their own VIs with a friend's, so long as permission is granted.
-Use evidence when it's required, like proof that another adopter allowed you to breed your VI with theirs.
-VI's may only mate with the opposite sexes, like real life, but some mutations and tools allow you to change your VI's sex.
-Staff members choose the amount of Magma Kits that your Magma Foxes have. You may not ask them how many to have. Staff, if someone asks you to give them the max amount per litter, PM me.
-The max amount of Magma Foxes per litter is six, but it's rare.
-Female Magma foxes may only breed once every fourteen days. Make sure you keep track of the days.
-Male Magma foxes are always breedable, but they may not mate with more than three females every month.
-Powers do not have to be passed down.
-It takes exactly one week for a Magma Kit to become a Magma Fox
-Magma kits are not born with crack markings or known abilities. These abilities develop over time.
-There will be a pound to drop off unwanted Magma Foxes, in which I, or another moderator, will determine the prices of these dropped-off Magma foxes. This is not refunding, and you cannot take your Magma Fox back until it has been one day since your fox was dropped off there.
-These are not to be used as editables. These are only adoptables. Only take them off site if you are crediting the artist.
-The lineart can only be changed if your Magma fox has a mutation or has accessories added to it.
-Ask me before giving a kit an ability or mutation. No one may ask for abilities unless it's a custom.
-You may recommend different items for me to set up to buy.
-Magma Foxes with abilities ALWAYS must cost something or have a semi-difficult competition. You must always state the ability it has, and how skilled it is at it. All Magma Kits always start out weak.
-Maximum allowed amount of Magma foxes is 10. You may buy more slots in the Lava Shop.
-Magma foxes may not have more than one marking, but may have more than one ability.
-Manes, unless there is a mutation, always are the blood color of the Magma Fox.
-Custom prices vary depending on what you want. You may not ask for a custom with a mutation unless you buy a tool to get that. Make sure you tell me that you've used the tool so I can un-mark you from owning it. If you don't do this, you will gain a strike. There's a system
-Ask me before you do anything without knowing if it's allowed, please.
-You may only ask for common or uncommon rarities in customs.
-There are no custom Magma Kits
-This is my first species, so you may suggest things for me to add into the rarities&mutations, the Lava Shop, etc, but don't suggest prices or the rarity level.
-You have to wait a week after your Magma Kit grows into an adult for it to mate.
-Adopters should have Staff add them to the post so adopters can keep track of what they have on their Magma Foxes, and how much time they have to wait for something like aging or breeding.
-Staff may not make their own kits or Magma foxes.
-Do not add accessories like wings, horns, and clothing unless the person bought the accessories. You may add accessories, now! Offspring may have them. These accessories include added clothing that You designed yourself.
-You do not need a mutation ticket to ADOPT a mutation, just to add one to your pet. Conjoined twin mutations require only the tickets if you do not ask for anything but the conjoined twins. This means that you allow the artist to make up the colors.
-The crack markings symbolize that the Magma fox has an ability. You may only put one of the ability lines in, but the ability must be named. The VI may have more than one ability, but any abilities are rare. If you are a new artist, Try to stick to no abilities.
-PM me if Lava Shop prices are unreasonable!
-If you are interested in adopting these creatures, make sure to mark this page so you can know when new ones have been made.
-Make sure to read all of the important posts below, too!
-Make sure to get your Magma Fox a friend/best friend. Talk to the owner of the Magma Fox to ask them if your fox can be their Magma Fox's friend. Magma foxes die if they don't have enough love and such, like friendship or mates.
-Staff members have 10 slots instead of six.
-Staff members may have as many customs as they want in all, but it may not exceed their 10-VI-slot limit.
-Staff members may only request a commission 3 times every 2 months, and same with non-staff members, it just must not exceed their slot limit.
-Tickets for slots cost 1C$ or 2 Uncommons/1 rare.

Adoptable Form(To fill out when you make an adoptable(and sometimes adopt one). You don't have to fill it out, artists, but if you don't, make sure to have the adopter fill it out)
Code: Select all
[center][size=85]Artist:
Name:
Sex:
Preferred Gender specification/Pronouns?:
Blood color:
Mane Type:
Any abilities?:
Species(Basic, water, Alien, Hybrid, Rogue, etc.):
Personality:
Rarity:
Best friend?:
Mate?:
Owner:
Other?:
Link to Main Page(Not required):
Read all of the Main Page's rules before adopting!
[/size][/center]

Staff
Moderators
-Natsunii534 [Creator]
-K a r m a [Official Mod]
-Silver-Arrow(Ƨℓɛɛρℓɛƨƨ) [Official Mod]
-Wolfy858 [Testing mod skills]

Artists
-Natsunii534
-~HєуRєι~
-K a r m a
-Sketchiimutt
-Thechosenblackwolf
-

Paper artists
-Natsunii534
-Frostyfox64

Breeding artists
-Natsunii534
- Blazestar-FireClan
- >> stargirl

Custom Artists
-Natsunii534
- >> stargirl
-

Staff Forms
These forms are for anyone who would wish to be part of the staff.
[center][size=85]Username:
How frequently are you on CS?:
Have you read all of the rules?:
What role do you wish to play?(You may choose more than one; Pound moderator, Overall moderator, Alien VI Moderator...):
Will you try to make sure to message me when you catch someone breaking the rules, and link where it is?:
How did you get here?:
Other?:[/size][/center]

Commission Form(Finally here >/w/<)
Username:
Name(leave blank for random):
Gender(leave blank for random):
Age(leave blank for random):
Sexuality(leave blank for random):
Base((mane for AVIs)) Color(leave blank for random):
Blood/mane((Base for AVIs)) Color(leave blank for random):
Mane Type(leave blank for random):
Designs(leave blank for random):
Species(Basic, water, Alien):
Personality(leave blank for random):
Paw pads(leave blank for random):
Eye Color(leave blank for random):
Artist You want to draw for you(leave blank for random):
Digital/Traditional?:
Other?:

Yes, I used yours to help me set it up, K a r m a.

-Strikes-
-
-
-
-Bans-
-
-
-
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 55 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP - Do not post yet

Postby Safe_Haven » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Rarities and Mutations

Rarity Scale
|Standard -- Common -- Uncommon -- Rare -- Very Rare -- Extremely Rare -- Ultra Rare -- Mutation -- Impossible|

-Females(Male AVIs)-
Bases(Manes for AVIs)
-Pale bases; EXTREMELY RARE
-grayish-Pale bases; EXTREMELY RARE
-Neon base; EXTREMELY RARE
-White base; VERY RARE
-Black base; RARE
-Gray Base; UNCOMMON
-Clear-colored bases(like cover's base); UNCOMMON
-Dark grayish bases; COMMON
-Navy blue base; COMMON

Mane Types
-No mane; IMPOSSIBLE
-Zebra(darker base for black and blood for
paler areas); MUTATION [Line edits]
-BACK; ULTRA RARE
-Thick&Back; EXTREMELY RARE
-Mangled; RARE
-Thick; UNCOMMON
-Basic; COMMON
-Scarce; STANDARD

Blood Colors[Color of mane](Base color for AVIs)
-Black; MUTATION
-Gray; MUTATION
-White; MUTATION
-Dark Colors; EXTREMELY RARE
-Grayish Colors; RARE
-Neon Colors; COMMON
-Pale Colors; STANDARD
-Males(Female AVIs)-
Bases(AVI Manes)
-Pale bases; EXTREMELY RARE
-grayish-Pale bases; EXTREMELY RARE
-Neon base; EXTREMELY RARE
-White base; VERY RARE
-Black base; RARE
-Gray Base; UNCOMMON
-Clear-colored bases(like cover's base); UNCOMMON
-Dark grayish bases; COMMON
-Navy blue base; COMMON

Manes
-No mane; IMPOSSIBLE
-Zebra(darker base for black and blood for
paler areas); MUTATION [Line edits]
-Back; EXTREMELY RARE
-Thick&Back; VERY RARE
-Mangled; RARE
-Scarce; UNCOMMON
-Thick; COMMON
-Basic; STANDARD

Blood Colors[Mane color](AVI base)
-Black; MUTATION
-Gray; MUTATION
-White; MUTATION
-Dark Colors; EXTREMELY RARE
-Grayish Colors; RARE
-Neon Colors; COMMON
-Pale Colors; STANDARD

Both
Accessories(Horns, wings, etc)
-Store
-If your Adult has them, your adult's kits might have them, too.
Even if both parents have them,
not all Magma Kits will have them.
-Braids are only drawn by me as an
accessory ticket unless another artist, or
you, does them.

Accessories(Clothing, tatoos, etc)
-Store

Eyes
-Blind; EXTREMELY RARE
- Dark-Colored eyes; Extremely rare

Mutations
-Gray, white, and black blood and/or eyes
-Albino Base
-Heterochromia(Different colored eyes)
-Bright(Neon) Red Eyes
-Pale Pink eyes
-Siamese/conjoined twins
-More than two or less than two eyes (Add or subtract ONE
eye per mutation ticket)[Line edits]
-Multi-colored mane(not a mutation for AVIs)

Designs
-Dapples, speckles, freckles, splotches,
or any type of spots(paler color than base); Rare
-Dapples, speckles, freckles, splotches, or any
type of spots(Darker than base); Very Rare
-Paler or darker underbelly or Muzzle(choice
of it being on tail, too); Rare
-Dark Stripes of any color; Rare
-Pale Stripes of any color; Extremely rare
-Neon stripes of any color;Uncommon
-Neon markings; Rare
-Neon Tail-End; Common
-Neon lightning-looking markings; common
-Earthly markings(water, trees, fire, etc.
All on pelt, no line edits); Common-very rare
depending on artist's preference
-Minor line-edits(I.e. extra fur, fluffier tails/ears,
longer teeth and/or claws, etc.) - Rare
-Major line edits(i.e. add a tail, add eyes, remove eyes,
remove tail, change tail shape, etc.) - Extremely Rare-mutation
-Add Hair: Very Rare

Type
-Alien- RARE
-Basic- STANDARD
-Water- RARE (I'll make these lines later 0w0)

STILL SEMI-WIP 0w0
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:43 am, edited 20 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP - Do not post yet

Postby Safe_Haven » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:19 pm

FAQs
Meddled. wrote:I was curious as to how one becomes a paper artist?

Answer: To become a paper artist, PM me some traditional artwork that you have done and try to make it clear. I will either decide against you, hire you, or set you in the waiting list. Since we only have a few paper artists, the waiting list is empty, so you either will or will not be hired.

Up For Adoption
-Viena - Designed by Natsunii534
-Blossi - Designed by Natsunii534
-Beam - Designed by K a r m a
-Eve - Designed by Natsunii534
-Stellar - Designed by Natunii534
-Lioh - Designed by Natsunii534
-Unnamed AVI - Designed by Wolfy585
-Bella rae - Designed by Natsunii534 - FCFS!!!
-Mutie AVI - Designed by Natsunii534
-Desmeasur - Designed by Natsunii534
-Loga - Designed by Natsunii534
-Nita - Designed by Wolfy858
-Palecc - Designed by Natsunii534
-Kairo - Hand-Drawn by Natsunii534
-Kuroumi - Designed by Natsunii534
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:07 am, edited 22 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Magma Fox Adopts - Main Page

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:43 am

Other Details
Some Magma Foxes have the ability to move elements, but this is rare. Scientists aren't sure how they move these elements. The common element for the creatures to move is earth, but they sometimes move fire and magma.

Magma foxes tend to have likes and dislikes just like humans. They depend on hearing, taste, touch, and smell, but their senses seem to lower when they open their eyes. They can live through great amounts of heat, depending on where they grew up. Their respiratory systems are very underdeveloped, so they commonly get illnesses that infect their lungs. Some scientists believe that this is why they are near extinction.

Magma Foxes work very well with people and as companions, and die if they don't have enough interaction emotionally. However, in some cases, this is not true.

Magma Foxes often gain one best friend that they stick with for life. Some, however, have serious problems with relationships. This can be difficult because the Magma Foxes who don't have anyone to talk to can die after their neon goes out.

Magma Foxes are born without any markings. They are known as Magma Kits. As they grow older, they eventually gain vein-like markings that spread like cracks in certain parts of the body. The markings are NEVER all the same color. At least one of these crack-like markings must be a separate color from the rest. As these Magma Foxes age and they are near dying age, or if they're losing life in any way, the neons grow darker and darker, until they are black. Then, the Magma Fox has died. The longest known, living Magma Fox died at 116 years old. You can tell the age by the paw pads and bones. Magma fox bones are black. The paw pads gain rings for every year they have lived. They start out with no rings, and they develop more overtime.

Magma Foxes almost always have a dark base with neon markings, but there are very few exceptions. Magma foxes also have manes. These manes are the color of their blood. Albino Magma Foxes are very rare mutations that can change sexes once in their life.

Some Magma Foxes have cracks in their pelts and skin. Do not worry. This should not affect your Magma Fox's health. In fact, It often means that your magma fox has a hidden ability, like moving an element. Elements like water and air are rare for Magma foxes to have.

Magma foxes, like regular foxes, CAN live in skulks, or sometimes called earths, but it is uncommon.

Magma foxes have very similar eyes to cats, where they dilate depending on what the Magma Fox does.
Also, The color of the inner-ears and nose are usually very similar or the same when Magma Foxes are colored.
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:29 am

Lava Shop
Staff members pay HALF of the amount that is set up

Price: 2 Uncommon pets
Price: 2 Uncommon pets
Price: Depends on what you want with it. Markings, mane, etc. change in prices: All Standard price: 2 Uncommon pets. Each 2 Commons(Marking, Mane, etc.) adds on an uncommon pet. Each Uncommon(Marking, Mane, etc.) adds on two uncommon pets. Of course, you may always pay in C$. One C$ gets you a whole Common set. For Staff Members, the limit is Very Rare with one Extremely rare or Ultra rare design, but the price goes up depending on the design rarity.
Price: 1 C$ or 1 Rare Pet
Price: 1 C$ or 2 rare pets
Price: 2C$ or 2 rare pets
Available mutations: Gray, white, and black blood and/or eyes, Albino Base, Heterochromia(Different colored eyes), Bright(Neon) Red Eyes, Pale Pink eyes, Siamese twins, More than two or less than two eyes, and Zebra mane
Mutation tickets required: Gray, white, or black blood/eyes: Just blood= 1 ticket, Just eyes= 1 tickets Both= 2 tickets - Albino base: 3 tickets - heterochromia(eye discoloration): one ticket per eye change - Bright(Neon) red eyes: 1 ticket - Pale pink eyes: 1 ticket - Conjoined twins: 5 tickets - Change in eye number: 1 ticket per eye amount of change. Changing color costs heterochromia mutation ticket. - Zebra Mane: 2 tickets - Multi-colored mane(for Basic VIs): 1ticket
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 am

Advertise us!

By eve
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3299885][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/ef75/f/2017/038/c/a/magmag_by_edelity-day9w79.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3299885][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/4ab7/f/2017/038/f/b/magma_by_edelity-day9u3f.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3299885][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/8f27/f/2017/038/3/7/magma_stamp_by_edelity-day9u3b.png[/img][/url]

By Natsunii534
WIP

By Wolfy858
WIP
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 am

You may now post!
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:57 am

I'm going to bump this and then add an artist Competition and a pound. 0w0
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:54 am

Marking!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:47 pm

There is now an artist competition. I'm posting the Pound, now. 0w0