Shooting star entry by Swiftalu

Based on Click to view
Artist Swiftalu [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Shooting star entry

Postby Swiftalu » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 am

I entered and made this for the competition. THIS IS NOT MY LINE ART!

A long time ago...an egg was born in the clouds of a starry night sky. The sky shone on the egg and a star appeared. The egg changed every day. Then the star turned yellow. Everyone admired the yellow star and each made a wish upon the egg. The egg granted every single wish. One day a man came and stole the egg. Everyone felt defeated. Every time, the man wished for gold. He got many gold bars and the man was greedy with pleasure. One day a wise old women came and said to the old man: "Do not be greedy or bad things will happen, if you don't want this to happen, return the egg to its rightful place" and the women disappeared in thin air only leaving a trace of stars. The man ignored the warning wishing for more and more gold. One day when the man wished for gold again, the egg stopped and suddenly he started turning gold! The man screamed but no one heard him, then he turned to solid gold. The egg then had a new pattern, a rainbow streak around the star on it and it shot up into space. Every time when someone see's the shooting star and makes a wish, the egg grants every single good wish while the bad wishes are punished.
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me