NEWS FLASH: Animals Beware of the Age Rat!!!

"NEWS FLASH: Animals Beware of the Age Rat!!!" by Honorchior

Dressup entry

NEWS FLASH: Animals Beware of the Age Rat!!!

Postby Honorchior » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:22 am

ATTENTION!

It seems that a strange new creature has appeared trying to ruin Christmas! As everyone is excited for the winter ball on Christmas Eve, some are more excited than others. William Drake, 22, has gotten ready ever night for the big ball. He explained, "I get ready as if the ball was every night. Then I practice my dancing and get ready to ask my love to the ball with me. I want it to be perfect." Last night, as he was getting ready once again, he felt a change over him. "I was putting my watch on when a chill ran through me. I looked around to see a strange black, rat like creature, run out of the room. I pursued the creature (I have a thing for rats, they are just misunderstood creatures) into the bathroom. I got distracted by my reflection in the mirror. It seemed I had aged to 80!" We asked William if he had caught the rat. He shook his head in defeat. "No, he got away while I was distracted by my reflection."

If you know any information about the wereabouts of the rat, or a cure for this problem, William is offering a large reward. "If anyone knows where the rat is, contact the athorities immediately! Also if you happen to have a cure for this disease, I think I hid some C$ away somewhere and would be glad to buy the cure off of you."

Be careful everyone, if you feel a chill, call the police right away. His is the end of this breaking news story.
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me