1×1 With SnowRunners & Adriana101

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1×1 With SnowRunners & Adriana101

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:13 am

This is a 1×1 with SnowRunners and Adriana101. Only SnowRunners and I are allowed to post here. So please, nobody else post here. You may read along though if you wish.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adriana101's Character

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:13 am

(None of these are my pictures, all rights to owners)

Name:
Atticus Ray Parker
Nickname
Ray
Looks:
Atticus stands at 6'0. He has light brown, thick, kind of shaggy hair. His eyes are a light blue, with specks of light green through them. Atticus has a strong build and swimmers body shape. He also has tattoos over his body. One on his left arm, one one his right arm, and one on his back
Clothing:
Atticus has a pretty southern styled wardrobe. During the day he usually wears t shirts or a long sleeved shirt that match a flannel shirt. He almost always wears jeans with his signature boots he wears everyday. He has a wide selection of hats he wears, but most notably is his father's hat. At night when he heads off to bed he wears a t shirt and sweatpants.
Personality:
Atticus is a hard working man, believing he has to work to earn. He never takes hand out if anything, money, fodd, water, even if they're free samples. He is a gentlemen and is always putting others needs before his own. He is strong both physically and mentally, always trying his hardest. He protects the ones he loves, the ones he doesn't know, and even his enemies, feeling everyone's life is more important than his.
Atticus Likes to work hard, hang out with friends, and meet new people
Dislikes:
Atticus doesn't like doing nothing, when people start fighting, when people get hurt
Fears:
Atticus fears drowning
Thing(s) Most Desired:
Atticus wishes to have someone to love and to love him back
Family:
Family here
Sexuality:
Mother-Belle Anne Parker
Father-Grady Ray Parker
Sister-Alexandra Anne Parker

Pet(s):
Atticus has a female Husky German Shepherd mix named Kazu, which means peaceful
History:
Atticus was born down south on a small farm in the middle of June of a stormy day. At the start Atticus was restless and always doing something, rarely sleeping. Once he was able to walk, things got a little crazy for his parents. They had to set things high up and put baby guards on almost every door in the house so he wouldn't be able to get out. Once he was seven he started working on the farm with his parents, almost always with his dad fixing things and feeding the animals. When he was ten his parents had another child, a girl. After his sister was birn all he ever did was care and watch out for her, while still helping his dad put on the farm. The two were home schooled together, learning from their parents and each other. Alex and Atticus were inseparable. They loved driving out with their parents to other farms to buy or sell things. One day when he was sixteen, his parents decided to let him drive the family off to another farm to sell some fencing. Well, he didn't stop when a stoplight turned red and he collided with another truck. He instantly killed his younger sister who was only five, his father bled out at the hospital and his mother's heart stopped. He blames himself for their deaths. The rose tattoo is for his sister because she loved roses, the feather and horse shoe one for his mother he cause she loved birds and horses, and the Aztec one for his father because his father loved ancient civilizations.
Other:
He has a strong southern accent
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 am, edited 22 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jessica

Postby Berenice. » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:15 am

Name; Jessica Annesley
Nickname; Jess
Gender; Female
Age; 22
Height; 5'3
Looks; Jess has blonde hair with streaks of brown, blue - grey eyes and she is pretty short.
Piercings; An industrial piercing in her left ear and she has her belly button pierced.
Tattoos; One on her left wrist.

Personality; Jess is warm-hearted and will drop anything for anyone. Jessica tends to be quite confident and will tell you her opinions and isn't afraid to tell people what she thinks.
History; Jessica was raised in a large city with 3 brothers and a family that had quite a bit of money. However, she never asked for anything expensive and she wasn't really bothered about money. As a teenager she was quite a bit of trouble, always going out with friends and misbehaving. She's stopped doing that as she has grown because Jess realised the trouble she was causing.
Likes; Animals, parties and her phone.
Dislikes; People telling her what to do. messy rooms and rain.
Fears; Storms, bugs and darkness.

Pets; An Autralian Shepherd puppy called Buddy.
Other; n/a

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Discussion

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 am

Alrighty, I'm ready, are you?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1×1 With SnowRunners & Adriana101

Postby Berenice. » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:31 am

Yup, my form isn't too fancy, sorry. I was a bit busy but I wanted my form finishing xD

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:34 am

It's alright ^-^ I think your form good. It's got all the essentials, I just kind of go a little overboard with things, trying to code correctly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:35 am

Thanks. Can you post first, please? I have to finish some paperwork c:

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:11 pm

(Maybe they could meet at the dog park? Also sorry if this seems rushed.)

Atticus Ray Parker

Atticus had woken that morning quite early to start work on his farm. He had gotten up at five in the morning, quickly getting dressed. He ate two pieces of toast for breakfast with strawberry jam spread on it and fed Kazu. He then brushed his teeth and headed off to clean the horse stables, fed and gave water to the animals, and checked on the crops to see if they were pest free and healthy, Kazu by his side while he did all of this. By the time he was done it was just about before noon. Atticus decided to head off to town to the dog park so Kazu could interact with some of her freinds. Grabbing some dog treats, poop bags, a few toys, and her leash they jumped into his truck and headed off for town. Kazu sat in the front passenger seat, her head stuck out the open window. Atticus played country music, singing along to it. Soon they entered town. He parked outside of the dog park. Getting out of his truck with Kazu, he walked in to the dog park and Kazu immediately ran off to greet other dogs.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:19 pm

(Sure. It's fine c:)

Jessica was woken up to the sound of Buddy barking because he couldn't get down the stairs. She rolled her eyes and dragged herself out of bed, before picking the pup up and taking him downstairs, filling up his bowl. Jess then spent an hour getting dressed and ready for the day. She had only just moved into her new house yesterday, so she thought it would be a good idea to take Buddy to the dog park to meet some new friends. With a yawn, Jess grabbed her bag and clipped a leash onto Buddy's new collar, then walked out the door, locking it behind her. She then got into her car and sat Buddy on the seat next to her, then began to drive to the dog park. Jess knew where it was because she saw it on the way to her new house yesterday. Once they'd arrived, Jessica picked up Buddy and got out the car, before locking it and walking into the dog park. Buddy went absolutely crazy and yapped at the other dogs, so Jessica let him off his leash, watching him run off to the other dogs.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Atticus Ray Parker

Atticus leaned up against a tree, his arms crossed and eyes closely watching Kazu run about, barking and playing with other dogs. A small smile was on his face. He was happy to be out and he was happy to see Kazu out and happy. Atticus watched as the Husky German Shepherd Mix ran up to a very small looking dog, most likely a puppy, giving a quiet bark at it. He thought it funny to see such a large dog interacting with a very small dog. Atticus stared at the puppy, trying to think if he had ever seen it before. The dog didn't looked familiar and he had never seen it in the dog park before or anywhere in town. Maybe someone adopted a puppy. I wonder who. He thought, standing up and heading over to Kazu and the puppy.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .