Readoption!! by FluffyBirdie

Based on Click to view
Artist FluffyBirdie [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Readoption!!

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Sadly, I'm putting Oie up for readoption as I have lost connection with her.

Quick comp! Answer one (or more) of the prompts:
  • Would they be willing to sacrifice order and sanity to live in a crazy fantasy world where anything was possible, or do all in their power to prevent that from happening?
  • Describe their role in an action movie. Would they be the hero? The unknown backup? The villain?
  • What kind of student would they be if they attend/were to attend school? (eg. Class clown, straight A)
  • If something tragic happened to them, would they reset the world if they could and try to prevent it? Or would they accept it and move on?
No word limit, though I prefer quality over quantity!

Ends in 2 weeks, on June 25th
Extensions may be given if necessary
Code: Select all
Name ::
Personality ::
Art :: (Optional, no limit)
Prompt answer ::

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readoption!!

Postby padaleckii » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:57 am

Username :: ~Prophecy~
Name :: Mars
Mars is really forgiving towards accidents since she accepts that they happen and she is clumsier than the average dragon. She has her own opinions and is stubborn with them. She believes what she does based on previous situations, facts, and examples. If you really want her to change your opinion you have to show these to her, or she won't give up on an argument on who is right/has the better idea. Generally, Mars is very friendly towards everyone, though she tries not to interact at all. She is very gentle, motherly, and will take care of you or anybody that needs help (in the I'm-in-pain, not the I forgot to do my homework type help), even if she is on bad terms with them. She is a genuine friend, and her friends say they are super lucky she talks to them since she is extremely selective with who she gets comfortable with. Mars is imaginative amd individualistic. She is Innovative and original with her ideas. She is very intelligent, logical, and observant. Mars is very neat and orderly with a simple system to everything, but yet she is very disorderly with her emotions and trys to stuff them into a box and keep them there, making her moody but unwilling to talk about anything. She is very complex herself and you must be patient to be around her at times, but she shows patience back and will gladly wait. She is very passionate about art and making things. She gets very petty and sarcastic when really mad. She is extremely shy and gets anxious easily. She is super asocial and sometimes freaks out when around new people.

What kind of student would they be if they attend/were to attend school? ::
Mars would be that one artsy shy kid who never raises her hand and is quiet when speaking.

Describe their role in an action movie. Would they be the hero? The unknown backup? The villain? ::
Mars would likely be the hero's best friend that either tags along in the adventure or needs saving along the way.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readoption!!

Postby FluffyBirdie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:21 am

~Prophecy~ wrote:Username :: ~Prophecy~
Name :: Mars
Mars is really forgiving towards accidents since she accepts that they happen and she is clumsier than the average dragon. She has her own opinions and is stubborn with them. She believes what she does based on previous situations, facts, and examples. If you really want her to change your opinion you have to show these to her, or she won't give up on an argument on who is right/has the better idea. Generally, Mars is very friendly towards everyone, though she tries not to interact at all. She is very gentle, motherly, and will take care of you or anybody that needs help (in the I'm-in-pain, not the I forgot to do my homework type help), even if she is on bad terms with them. She is a genuine friend, and her friends say they are super lucky she talks to them since she is extremely selective with who she gets comfortable with. Mars is imaginative amd individualistic. She is Innovative and original with her ideas. She is very intelligent, logical, and observant. Mars is very neat and orderly with a simple system to everything, but yet she is very disorderly with her emotions and trys to stuff them into a box and keep them there, making her moody but unwilling to talk about anything. She is very complex herself and you must be patient to be around her at times, but she shows patience back and will gladly wait. She is very passionate about art and making things. She gets very petty and sarcastic when really mad. She is extremely shy and gets anxious easily. She is super asocial and sometimes freaks out when around new people.

What kind of student would they be if they attend/were to attend school? ::
Mars would be that one artsy shy kid who never raises her hand and is quiet when speaking.

Describe their role in an action movie. Would they be the hero? The unknown backup? The villain? ::
Mars would likely be the hero's best friend that either tags along in the adventure or needs saving along the way.

And the quite obvious winner is ~Prophecy~!
Congrats on winning Mars! I love her personality and how it has so many levels that describe her so well ouo
I'll add you to the oekaki!

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist