Junkenstien's Revenge

"Junkenstien's Revenge" by garbledcryptid

Dressup entry

Junkenstien's Revenge

Postby garbledcryptid » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:48 am

The lord of the castle called for heroes to come defend his castle from the nefarious Dr. Junkenstein and his Zomnic army. The heroes endure wave after wave of the onslaught, all while Junkenstein, his minions and his allies all came forth to take battle upon the heroes and attempt to destroy the gate that protected Adlersbrunn. The heroes all fight valiantly and with determination as The Reaper was the first to appear, teleporting in front of them all and laying fire upon them. Eventually, he is struck down by one of the heroes, and soon after, Junkenstein's Monster appears, rearing its own power to the fray. While it fought so heavily against the heroes, it too succumbed to the might of them. Not long afterwards, enraged and wanting personal revenge, Dr. Junkenstein comes out and fires upon the team of four with his launcher, and The Reaper has come back, to the heroes' dismay, for revenge himself. The two would be struck down together, all while The Witch makes her grand appearance.

The Witch revives her fallen allies for one last battle, and the heroes, exhausted yet determined, kept on fighting until the very end, and before long, all of Junkenstein's creations, all of Junkenstein's allies and the doctor himself soon fall by the hands of the heroes themselves. The heroes return to the castle, the lord praising them and giving them all a grand reward for their valiant efforts and defending Adlersbrunn.

Alternatively, however, should the heroes fall in battle or the gate shatter, Junkenstein will have had his revenge against the lord of the castle, even despite the heroes' efforts.
garbledcryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Junkenstien's Revenge

Postby QuIT; » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:17 am

oml this is perfect <3 ha ha
QuIT;