25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Soul Sprite #12 - Witch (winner up)

Postby Lillekatt » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:49 am

A witch sprite and bond for halloween!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What kind of witch are they and why?:

Extras are allowed, but not too much, please.
Ends sometime on October 31st.
Last edited by Lillekatt on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icon by sandei.
Sig art by -WanHeda-.
Lillekatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soul Sprite #12 - Witch

Postby SimplySimpingg » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:33 am

Username: Milatiger
Name: Chloe
Sprite and bond relationship: Chloe found debby outside her hut on halloween, Debby was laying in the basket crying for love and help. Chloe took debby inside and they formed a relationship immediately. They grew up together and now are inseparable!
What kind of witch are they and why?: She makes candy out of her potions, Tricking kids into thinking they are normal candy.
W.I.P
SimplySimpingg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pimmiros » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:33 am

Username:
Xirino

Name:
Given: Corentine ( means hurricane; tempest )
Taken: Nyssa (meaning goal)

Bond’s name:
Abana (Means stony; constant; dependable )

Sprite and bond relationship:
Nyssa and her bond, Abana are an interesting pair. Abana is more like Nyssa’s mother or teacher. She taught Nyssa most of what she knows about potions, but Nyssa learned almost all of the stuff she knows about charms herself, teaching Abana about it along the way. Abana enjoys speaking to Nyssa and won’t go easy on her or lie to her to make her feel better. They are both very blunt with each other, but are often inseparable.

Abana is more your classic witch, she specializes in potions that range from health to curses to good luck. She also makes charms, her favorite being a dream catcher-esque style, an anti-nightmare charm. She found this type of magic the most interesting, putting magical powers into a physical object, it intrigues her, which is why she picked it!

Background:
Nyssa wasn’t born a bond, she was actually born a human. The name she was given at birth is Corentine, and she was born into a middle class family in Kitay, a small city in Auria. Growing up, she was obsessed with magic, wizards, mages, spells, you name it. She knew it. By the time Nyssa was 14, she started secretly practicing magic. Secretly because her family didn’t have anything to do with magic, and it was looked down upon everywhere if you tried to practice magic without your family being involved in magic. She knew no one would accept her because she wasn’t born into mage, like most mages and wizards. When she was 16, her life was turned upside down. It was like her heart suddenly jumped out of her chest and before her appeared a small, black cat, who herself, looked like a wizard. The cat quickly told Nyssa her name, “Abana” she’d said, “So you don’t get any ideas of naming me yourself.” Abana saw a spark of passion in Nyssa. A spark of true magic. Over the first few months, Nyssa felt as if she went to hell and back. She grew cat-like features, most notably ears and a tail. Abana also pushed her to perform and practice more magic, resulting in her family finding out. They began to shun her, assuming she had been cursed because of her using of magic without being born into the gift. To her 4 siblings, her mother, and her father, she was turning into an animal, a beast. However bad Abana felt at first, she was determined. After being kicked out from her house, deemed as a bad omen to the family, she wanted to make a name for herself even more. With everything she had left, she took a boat, and just an ocean away, she headed into the Night Marsh. She’s not really sure what brought her there in the first place, but she believes it was Abana’s doing. She then met the Venra, a village of strange, blue-skinned creatures. They weren’t very accepting, but were very peaceful. She worked hard attempting to make them want her, performing medicinal magicks and making various charms for the people. She didn’t know if at first, they just saw her as a valuable worker, or a friend. She soon learned to speak Venran and lives in a small hut in the village. She is known as the Venran Witch. Seeing her in cities is almost like a myth and people probably wouldn’t believe you. She often going into the city at night and will give the poor charms and potions. The Venran Witch is seen as a hero to the poor, but a nuisance to the rich.
Last edited by Pimmiros on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pimmiros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Mark!!
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Username: ~Teya~
Name: Schwarze Katze (Kat)
Sprite and bond relationship: They are loyal partners to each other. Willing to risk their lives for one another. and do, in their daily lives.
Kat and her companion are good. Kat has always not liked violence, unlike her family..
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 am

Username:
SpotSong
Name:
Imelda
Imelda has a very close bond to Juno, her bond. They go everywhere together! Sometimes Juno loves to hitch a ride on Imeldas broom and go to the black market! Juno really likes her ogre eyeball toys!
Imelda is normally a very kind witch and sometimes a switch witch and can speak with animals. Sometimes though she finds it fun to cast spells on children to make them animals in order for her to...feel okay around them...since ya know...children are tiny humans.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmaloco » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:19 am

Username: Karmaloco
Name: Karalynn
well..about that..they share a love hate kind of relationship. Like siblings more or less, and that's how they treat each other. They'll pick on each other and try to make the other mad but in the end they love and respect each other.
More with potions, she's very bad on her broom and doesn't make it up in the air very high. She specializes in potions that help others even though others' don't really like to help her. She can make a mean love potion though.
Background Story:
After Karalynn was born, her mother instantly despised her, she was born to a single mother who's love had moved on. After the birth of Karalynn, she had drifted into a deep depression, she blamed Karalynn because her deformity. Karalynn was dropped off at the outside of the woods one night on Halloween with her mother leaving her, and that is when her bond found her. Her bond had been looking all over for her, they knew that she had to have been moved from the home but weren't able to fallow the mother. The bond, which Karalynn would later nickname Obsidian, felt bad for the small and exposed infant. They spent all night making her laugh and cry in different volumes so someone could hear her cries for help. Finally, Obsidian's work payed off, and an elder witch that lived in the woods found the small child, looking around the woman had determined that the child was abandoned and instantly fell in love with Karalynn's ears. She took her in, gave her the name Karalynn, and started training her to be a witch just like her. As the years passed, Karalynn grew and as well did her bond with Obsidian, even though the witch could not see Obsidian she had a feeling Karalynn was special so she would ask what her and Obsidian did during the day. As time passed, the woman began aging and sadly eventually passing but Karalynn had learned everything the woman had known, and she has taken over the woman's "Job" as a potion maker for towns people.
Last edited by Karmaloco on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links wrote:DA, Chars, Kias, JBDs, Makos, Plumies, RPWS
Loved Characters wrote:NEEDS UPDATING BADLY
Addicted To wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION CONSTANTLY
Awesome People:
Nightmare|Wandzie.|Ravendarus|Varsity Bee|Shizz|viixen|iiPaw
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:54 am

;.; I failed again r.i.p
Last edited by shatterhowl on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalDoodle » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Mark!
MusicalDoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalDoodle » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:24 am

Username-CHIBI_ANIMAL_SAVER
Name- Aquent (Uh-cu-int)
Gender- Female
Sprite and bond relationship- In a past life they had a close relationship but after a couple of lives, her bond was sick of being forgotten every lifetime and the heartache it brought. Now, they have more of a boss and employee relationship, but if something were to happen to one another, that relationship would strengthen.
What kind of witch are they and why- Aquent is skilled at extracting souls from the bodies of those who no longer want them and those she deems unworthy of such a precious thing. Her motivation for this is to help sprites find hosts without taking the lives of young children. She goes out every other day to see if anyone is being particularly sour and takes theirs soul. Aquent limits herself to one soul a night since it takes a bit of energy to perform the spell.

MusicalDoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me