Based on Click to view
Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

W.I.P

Postby - ; bonk! » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:27 pm

ignore, this is just a load of different possible armour concepts for a new character. I'm going to decide between them all, then i'll come back to lining and coloring this.
    don't mind the info below, just concept stuff subject to change. (it's late and this idea struck me out of nowhere. it isn't gonna be a masterpiece.)
    ---------
    name: Kit
    -never heard talking
    -lost in a fantasy
    -delusional
    -believes in unicorns
    -forgets real name; Kit is just a nickname
    -doesn't remember anything before the age of 20
    -is actually trapped in a state of dissociated consciousness; began disassociating due to childhood trauma and has now become so out there they've forgotten who they actually are and fully believe themselves to be another being in another world
    -always wears a full body suit layered with either baggy clothes or cheap homemade armour made from junk over it; never leaves without mask
    -unaware they're crazy
    -actually a total sweetheart despite their insanity
    -only goal in life is to see people smile
    -likes all animals
    -hoards plush toys
    -has to sleep with at least two plushies to cuddle or they'll get nightmares
    -always really confused but usually just smiles anyways
    -thinks they're just a big kid
    -doesn't understand adulthood
    -lives with their caretaker
    -might not actually be entirely off the deep end; shows rare bouts of wisdom and reasoning. sometimes appears to fade out of their delusion and sink back into who they actually are, but has yet to stay "normal" long enough to piece together who they are. and once they dissociates again, they usually never remember being "normal" or realize they were ever anyone other than Kit, so whatever they may have remembered is usually useless
    -great listener
    -literally just wants cuddles and happiness in life
    -too innocent for this world
    -why did I create such an innocent character? she's even more innocent than belladonna. I usually don't go for innocent characters and when I do they inevitably die right away. but eh... variety? maybe she'll live longer than an hour idk depends on how I feel about this concept in the morning.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me