Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Spirit Holders ADOPTABLE #1 (OPEN) by CosmicCryptid

Based on Click to view
Artist CosmicCryptid [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spirit Holders ADOPTABLE #1 (OPEN)

Postby CosmicCryptid » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:53 am

Info:

Species name:Spirit Holders

World/Bio: A mystic planet full of plants of purples and blues, few trees grow and they look almost like willows except each tree is owned by a Spirit Holder, both born at the same time. Each tree contains information and will look different based on the Spirit Holders thoughts, likes, personality and more! (No two trees are EVER the same.) Spirit Holders live off of pure energy based off of the galaxy around them, if weak however their tree will start to produce a star like fruit that helps not only the Spirit Holder to survive but the tree aswell. These creatures mate for life and can live up to one thousand years old, only giving birth to one to three foals every two hundred and fifty years if capable of doing so. Mates will give each other unique rocks found from underneath their tree, doing this will allow trees of the mates closer together which allows them to save energy and time. (BIO IS EXPERIMENTAL, if you have any ideas on how to improve or what to add PM me please!)

Breeding: (NOT AVAILABLE YET)

Limit: 3 (For now)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADOPT #1 (OPEN)

Name: Hajime
Bio: The very first Spirit Holder to ever be discovered and observed from birth. His tree is a dark blue and lays beside a pond full of small critters and rocks. Little to no leaves are ever seen on the tree, while it is unknown to why its like that, it would explain for its slanted position leaning towards the pond. The Spirit Holder himself is reserved, quiet, and stubborn at times. He loves wind, collecting stones from the pond, observing life, and water. Probably is upset about having researchers interfere with his life.

Price: 2 uncommon pets or 3C$
Last edited by CosmicCryptid on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
CosmicCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me