Male
Status;
single
Sexual Orientation;
Bisexual
Occupation;
Student (still a kit!)
xx╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Manu has never been able to sit through a lecture without some sort of trouble occurring.
    He usually gets written up for cracking jokes, doodling on his notes, or exchanging chatter
    with his seat mates. Poor thing can't hep it; he needs to have a form of interaction to
    keep his lil motor running! As such, Manu's been allowed to have a companion dog by his
    side, one that reminds him he's not alone, nor at ends with the world. Manu's a twin with
    his brother Damian. Besides being a twin, having the same parents is the only thing that
    the duo shares. Manu is an active, puppy-loving, gossip-indulging, artist that uses odd
    media for his creations. He's been known to steal the school's juice cartons, tape, and
    some nails to make a variety of sculptures. Manu usually puts them by the locker rooms
    or other high-traffic areas, a form of pride that no one can take away from him.

He may be the lil artist of the bunch, but his kleptomaniac behavior knows no bounds.
    Manu rarely gets caught in the act, but he usually turns himself in, claiming, "If I keep
    getting away with this, I might steal the Declaration of Independence like Nicholas
    Cage!". Under his kleptomaniac behavior, Manu's a total sweetheart that just can't
    get enough hugs! He does anything he can to receive such affections, ranging from
    "borrowing" favored items, making sculptures from school supplies, and baking
    a family recipe of brownies. Manu truly cares for others, even if it might distract
    him from his sculptures.
xx╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Relationships:
Open! <3 Please PM or comment below! :)
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me