Winner is raey.
Xirino earned a HM.

raey wrote:
• username • raey
• name • Erraia
• gender • female
• theme • Walk Through The Fire - ZΛYDE WØLF feat. RUELLE xxx

• personality•
      What can you do when all that is left are broken people, shattered homes, and ashes are covering the ground? One day, in forgotten times, this world once was a golden one. Pure, honest and full of light. But people are greedy; for power, for money, for everything. Greed lead to hate; and hate lead to war and misery. For too long one war followed another. The reasons for the fighting long forgotten and yet they never stopped before all that was left were ruins.
      Grey clouds are covering the once bright blue skies. Dirty cloth are hanging down the figures of these who somehow try to survive. How the fighting ended, no one could tell. Someday it just did. Maybe everyone was just too tired, or maybe it was the birth of a presence so different that for once in years there was a spark of hope glowing at the horizon.

Erraia; a sprite, born in a world as the only one of her kind. Born with the fire of determination inside her heart. Unrelenting in a most positive way she returns smiles to the grey faces of the people.
      There are times, when she wonders why her life was like this; why she was what she was. There are times when she wishes that everything would be different. Yet there are also times where she greets her fate with open arms.
      Since her early days Erraia was known for her courage to stand up for these who could not stand up for themselves, to step in between fights, and to just warm the hearts of those who already forgot what love once meant.

This, her way is surely not an easy one. A way that leads her through burned out places and to burned out souls; but she promised herself to never give up. To rebuild this world and bring back the light.
      In the end; no matter how hard the path she walks may be, she can always rely on one thing...
      ...she is not alone.

• Relationship with bond•
      Erraia shares a special relationship with her bond. They are the same in their hearts and minds. They work in a perfect unity and complement each other. They both love to just enjoy the sun on their faces, the wind on their skin, or the fire underneath their feet. They watch out for each other, and spend comfort when most needed. Without each other, the shadows that cover this world would be able to easily darken their hearts.
      It very rarely happens that they argue, and if their anger won't last long. They are friends and partners, connected in away none of the humans could ever understand.

Far off from the heaviness of their daily life, their seemingly endless fight against the darkness that holds this world with iron claws, they are able to just let go. To joke and laugh; to tease and just let their minds fly across the sky. These moments, when the weight of the world does not rest on their shoulders, when they can be careless, they both share this very glow coming from inside their hearts; and some who might watch them from distance might think to see a faint golden light hovering around Erraia light a shielding aura.
Last edited by Lillekatt on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Icon by sandei.
Sig art by -WanHeda-.
Lillekatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soul Sprite #7

Postby seawoof » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:30 pm

Username: seawoof
Name:
Personality:
Relationship with bond:
Give them a theme song: the upper sky - rhian sheehan

wip :0
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilucgraphy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Username:Winterly
Name:Akala
Personality: Mean. bossy
Relationship with bond: bananas
Give them a theme song: Ghost By Mystery Skulls ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco )

hi ! i like kaeya n diluc alot x3 the sillies
diluc or sealie, he/it/prince
˖°˖˖°˖
th | boo dragons
dilucgraphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Username:
SpotSong
Name:
Tanin تنين (Arabic for dragon)
Personality:
Tanin is a ENFJ personality which means she is a natural born leader, full of passion and charisma. She likes reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. She takes a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.
Relationship with bond:
Tanin has a real close bond with her bond. His name is Saghir صغير (which means tiny). They stick together like glue and always goof off when together. They find that they are able to relax in each others company and be content and when they are apart havoc can ensue.
Give them a theme song:
Letter to the Lost - Counterfeit
Last edited by SpotSong on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:08 pm

username: (de)cipher
    name: freja
    sex: female
    personality: wip
    relationship with bond: wip, relatively good; freja is the hot-headed heart & the bond the calm and collected brain
    give them a theme song: reserved with majesty by ben moon ft. veela, will link later
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:50 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis

Name: Riot

Personality: Riot is all blunt attitude. Never hiding what she thinks and not guarding her tongue. Leading is boring, so she never volunteers despite having the skills necessary to lead.

Relationship with bond: It's like a sibling relationship. The kind where your sibling ends up being your best friend.

Give them a theme song: Catch Fire

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:29 am

Well would you just look at this gorgeous cutie. :'D
I have to mark this, they're just too adorable. :3
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:22 am

rreess <3

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:00 am

mark to watch
gorgeous babe <3
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:27 pm

Username:333lk22
Name: alari

Personality: shes a fisty little child but she is sweet at heart
Relationship with bond: she loves her dragon to death and she would kill anyone who hurts him
Give them a theme song:
The Song of the Dragonborn

wippp

yusss
Last edited by Happily Wrathful on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me