>'Loving Family'<

">'Loving Family'<" by CoCoGirlzz332

Dressup entry

>'Loving Family'<

Postby CoCoGirlzz332 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:54 pm

I feel like if this pet wasn't a staff pet it might've been unloved or something, i'm sorry if i offended you but... here's a short story i made up
Merideth (the puppy)'s POV:

As the winter snow bit into my paws I hopped down into the backyard of what looks like a nice two-story house. Cautiously walking to the back door I see a young girl step out and notice my almost frozen body in the roaring snow, " What are you doing here little puppy? " she asks me. I paw at her boots until she carefully picks me up, " Mom, dad, can I please keep her? " she says as she turns me so I can face her parents. After pleading at least twice they finally let her keep me on one condition: she takes care of me and only asks for help if it's absolutely necessary. She gave me a golden-yellow collar with a gleaming silver bone-shaped dog tag, I nuzzle her lovely face as she hugs me back, knowing I now have a Loving Family and not abused because of my blank face.

"Thank You."
CoCoGirlzz332

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >'Loving Family'<

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:48 pm

it is adorable :)

Sorry I really don't know what to say...I can't give great feedback, but I liked it
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >'Loving Family'<

Postby CoCoGirlzz332 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:47 am

Image Image Idek WHAT I am...
CoCoGirlzz332