PhantomDaydream wrote:
Username:
PhantomDaydream
Shinju Name:
Elektra, means the fiery sun
Shinju Gender:
Female
Shinju Personality:
Elektra is a very upbeat but protective dragon, she loves to have fun jumping from cliff to cliff but unlike her colouring she likes to splash around in the water. Instead of staying away when faced with a predator she won't run, she'll stay and fight, it gives her a thrill of adrenaline.
Shinju Memory:
Elektra was running through the forest when she ran into a rather large tree, it was huge, and obviously the biggest tree in the forest. It hurt her head as she had ran head first into the trunk, the bruise on her head was hard to see as her coat is dark red and the colours all blend together. Then she had an idea, what would the world look like on the top of that tree, what would it feel like if she was taller that everything and everyone. Hours and hours she spent trying to climb up that tree, eventually she sat at the top on the giant leaves of the ancient tree. She could see everyone running around the forest and plains, but they all looked like little ants.

To adopt, fill out the form below. Feel free to add any extra info you'd like~
Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Shinju Name:
Shinju Gender: Female
Shinju Personality:

End date: 16th of September
Last edited by Pety on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shinju Adopt 33

Postby ~Phantom » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Username:
PhantomDaydream
Shinju Name:
Shinju Gender:
Female
Shinju Personality:
Elektra is a very upbeat but protective dragon, she loves to have fun jumping from cliff to cliff but unlike her colouring she likes to splash around in the water. Instead of staying away when faced with a predator she won't run, she'll stay and fight, it gives her a thrill of adrenaline.
Shinju Memory:
Elektra was running through the forest when she ran into a rather large tree, it was huge, and obviously the biggest tree in the forest. It hurt her head as she had ran head first into the trunk, the bruise on her head was hard to see as her coat is dark red and the colours all blend together. Then she had an idea, what would the world look like on the top of that tree, what would it feel like if she was taller that everything and everyone. Hours and hours she spent trying to climb up that tree, eventually she sat at the top on the giant leaves of the ancient tree. She could see everyone running around the forest and plains, but they all looked like little ants.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:59 am

PhantomDaydream wrote:
Username:
PhantomDaydream
Shinju Name:
Shinju Gender:
Female
Shinju Personality:
Shinju Memory:

Congratz, Elektra is yours ^^
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:27 am

Thank you! She looks amazing!