Rocky Fox #17 by Pety

Based on Click to view
Artist Pety [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rocky Fox #17

Postby Pety » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:34 am

Rocky Foxes are mountainous foxes that live in very rocky or mountainous areas like northern Canada, the Himalayas, Russia or Scandinavian Countries. They are very friendly, and easily domesticated. All Rocky Foxes have a long fluffy tail, and like a snow leopard, they will wrap it around themselves to keep themselves warm. Domesticated ones have been found to try and look after their human or even animal companions by curling around them and wrapping their tail around them. They come in natural colours like white or brown, and usually have very distinct markings.

Traits: Round pupils (common), Central Heterochromia (common), Long and fluffy tail (default)

Owner: ~Vetra~
Name: Keiran
Name meaning: Little and dark
Personality: Keiran is known as a kind boy who loves giving gifts to others and making others happy. He's very optimistic about the world and himself, and many older foxes comment him as a “future role model” with “a bright future ahead of him”. Keiran is hopeful and supportive towards his peers, and really loves seeing his friends trying their best, even if they couldn’t reach to the top.
However, Keiran is a bit competitive, and loves to challenge everything about anything, especially against his brother. The two fight over everything, from who can drink the fastest to who can tidy their rooms better, and they love holding these kinds of grudges against each other.
Keiran also gets excited pretty easily, and can be a bit hyper and uncontrollable. Often others have to leave someone with Keiran so he doesn’t wander too curiously off alone, and they've learned early on not to restrict him to too many rules, or he’ll get annoyed. He's not mad that easily, but when someone isn't fair, honest or nice he gets annoyed. Still, only a few others have ever seen him angry, but even then it wasn't the sort of rage others have.

Tell me more about this RF, what is their personality like? (Extras are allowed)
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Name meaning[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:

Ends on the 10th of September
Last edited by Pety on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rocky Fox #17

Postby redhorizon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:45 am

Username:
Name: Aidan
Name meaning: Ardent, little fire
Personality: Strong and confident, he never gives up. He is prideful and sometimes a bit braggy.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:30 am

Username: ~Vetra~
Name meaning: little and dark
Personality:

Keiran is known as a kind boy who loves giving gifts to others and making others happy. He's very optimistic about the world and himself, and many older foxes comment him as a “future role model” with “a bright future ahead of him”. Keiran is hopeful and supportive towards his peers, and really loves seeing his friends trying their best, even if they couldn’t reach to the top.
However, Keiran is a bit competitive, and loves to challenge everything about anything, especially against his brother. The two fight over everything, from who can drink the fastest to who can tidy their rooms better, and they love holding these kinds of grudges against each other.
Keiran also gets excited pretty easily, and can be a bit hyper and uncontrollable. Often others have to leave someone with Keiran so he doesn’t wander too curiously off alone, and they've learned early on not to restrict him to too many rules, or he’ll get annoyed. He's not mad that easily, but when someone isn't fair, honest or nice he gets annoyed. Still, only a few others have ever seen him angry, but even then it wasn't the sort of rage others have.

~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:07 am

~Vetra~ wrote:
Personality:

Keiran is known as a kind boy who loves giving gifts to others and making others happy. He's very optimistic about the world and himself, and many older foxes comment him as a “future role model” with “a bright future ahead of him”. Keiran is hopeful and supportive towards his peers, and really loves seeing his friends trying their best, even if they couldn’t reach to the top.

Congratz, Keiran is now yours!

Thank you for entering, CaesarHorse!
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:06 am

Pety wrote:
~Vetra~ wrote:
Personality:

Congratz, Keiran is now yours!

Thank you for entering, CaesarHorse!

Yw! Little sad I lost this guy but I'm glad he's going to a good home <3

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes