Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by milo.

Batch #420

Postby grifforik » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Simple Naming comp! Just tell me their name and the reason behind the name in under 100 words.

Username: general hux.
Name: farrago

Laid: N/A (Hatched)
Hatched: Grown
Grow Day: Grown

Rules:
Just a simple naming comp. No prettying up, no extras, just a name and a short (under 100 word) explanation for the name.
****There will be no RU's for this one as it is just a simple naming comp.

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
Reason for name;

Ending date is 8/29 11pm

Mutations wrote:Minor hair mutation - Uncommon
Smooth horns - Uncommon

with armor

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3170564][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2610764&size=large&format=PNG&rev=1473135969[/img][/url]

without armor

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3170564][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2610764&size=large&format=PNG&rev=1473135803[/img][/url]
[/quote]
Last edited by grifforik on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #420 - ABANDONED UFA

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:23 pm

username; Potato chip
name; Tasmania
gender; Female
Reason for name;
Rather than the place "Tasmania" I have chosen this name in dedication to the Tasmanian tiger. Hunted to extinction in the 1900's, The last one dying off on September 7th 1936 in Hobart zoo. This intriguing Thylacine had a jaw that withheld 46 sharp teeth and could open wider than any other mammal. They, in some ways, resembled a dog. The difference? They had abdominal pouches and stiff tails that, unlike a dog, did not wag. Now extinct for the past 72 years and 11 months, people have reported sightings of the Tasmanian tiger though none have been confirmed.
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Username;
Steampunkalec
Name;
No-one
gender;
Male
Reason for name;
A name he have himself at a yourng age having no parents. at the realization that he was infact no-one if anyone was to ask for his name he would simply reply with " why should you ask? My name is none of your business as well as your name is none of mine.but sir if you would like the truth call me no-one" he likes this name for it confuses others around him though it is in fact his name and he has no other name other them nicknames that friends have given him over the years hopeing for him to change it.
Last edited by corgiboy on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Oooo gaspp beautiful!
blazeit
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:45 pm

username;tiny little box
name; liten djävul (small devil in Swedish)
gender; female
Reason for name;
The reason why this small little viscet is named the small devil is for no fault of its own.This little terror is known for setting off little annoying traps and messes for the elder viscets and makes mayhem in its wake wherever it goes.Liten djävul lives in the Swedish alps,making a rather big and large dens,making almost tunnels in these cold Moutain range.What does this have to do with her.Well if a unfortunate little viscet follows her,she will make you get lost in the old twist and turns of the empty tunnels

Word count:99
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2ydian » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:16 pm

username; skythetacothief
name; Wednesday
gender; female
Reason for name; Wednesday is the name of my favorite girl character in this old movie about a vampire family. And she reminds me much of her.
|
|
|
|
|
|
╔══════════════╗
xx Syd ©
xx He/They & bi
xx Adult
xxToyhouse!
xx
I do cheap commissions!
╚══════════════╝
2ydian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:21 pm

username; imakilljoywannabe
name; Morgana
gender; Female
Reason for name; When Morgana was found, it was at a rather odd location. Instead of dropping the viscling off at an orphanage, a hospital, or even a doorstep, Morgana was left at a morgue. When a professor came into work, he found the tiny bundle left shivering on the steps. He took her in, and realized her markings very vaguely reminded him of the skeletons he saw every day. As a tribute to these markings and the location she was found, he decided to name her Morgana.; what he determined to an acceptably more feminine version of the word "morgue". [98/100]
Last edited by imakilljoywannabe on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:21 pm

username; grimshaw
name; Harionago
gender; Female
Reason for name; The Harionago, in Japanese mythology, is said to be "a beautiful woman with extremely long hair tipped with thorn-like barbs." This little Viscet reminded me of Japanese culture with her unique coloration and markings, and when I searched up Japanese names, I saw "Harionago" pop up. After reading the page, I determined that this was the perfect name for this lovely girl.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swoorny » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:59 pm

username; Swoorny
name; Saoirse (pronounced sear-sha)
gender; female
Reason for name; Saoirse means freedom. During her days of living this was not her Name; back then she did not have one. She was abandoned on an old gaelic cemetery because she was thought to be a Monster - a prophecy's fault. Some ghosts found her, while she was getting weaker, and embraced her into their realm. She was freed from all mortal boundaries and thus, when she was old enough to speak and she asked the ghosts, what her Name was, they told her "Saoirse - freedom". (86/100)

Hello I am Swoorny.
I live in Germany.
I love Horse Riding
And I own two horses
who are named
Stian (Haflinger) and
Scooby (Mini-Shetland Pony)

Swoorny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:18 pm

username; MoonPheonix
name; Akasha
gender; Female
Reason for name; Named after the mother of all vampires in piece of literature know as the "Queen of the Damned", she has an unsettling and unsatiable desire for blood despite not being an actual vampire. A beautiful being of dark skin that turned white as marble over time, she is cold hearted, unmovable, and narcissistic with a strange love for rock music. This girl fits the bill on almost every aspect of the vampire from the story. Like her, Akasha refuses to accept her own monstrosity for her disturbing and unquenchable urges. And like her, Akasha's got plently of bite.
Last edited by illumié on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me