Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Hananeko Artist Search~ by irusan

Artist irusan [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Hananeko Artist Search~

Postby irusan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:43 am

---

Species Info [WIP]

Hananeko are feline forest guardians. They resemble house cats, and are about the size of a Savannah cat. These creatures always carry traits of a specific plant, and due to this are masters of disguise. They are magic users, however their power depends on rank, with some exceptions. These creatures are very passive, unless they, their tribe, or home are threatened. They often form huge tribes and claim large plots of lands, but loners are common. Sometimes one or two families start a small group referred to as a "Clan" and occasionally a few random hananeko form groups which have little to no territory, only a den and a small patch of land around it. Hananeko can create portals to areas hidden from human sight. They despise humans and will attack any that go near their den.

---

Rules.

- Please keep to the species origin, these are forest guardians with traits from Flowers, Trees and Herbs that resemble a house cat. Please don't make a thorn or bramble based hananeko, or any form of poison, or problematic plants. Feel free to change any aspect of the line art.

- This species hasn't been released yet - Any designs entered into the contest may not be used until the species are released - I'll PM everyone who enters when the species are released so they may use their design ^^

- This is a reboot of an old species i owned, under the same name. The species was featured on Google Plus and DeviantArt, if you happened to own one, please PM me.

- Do not rip off my species. I have owned this species and concept since mid-2015 and i have proof.

- Do not get upset if you don't get a message accepting you as an artist for the species.

- (similar to 1.) Do not use your design, or any hananeko whatsoever, until the official post is linked here. It may be uploaded, but it will be linked on this post when the species are released.

- DO NOT USE THIS LINE ART FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE CONTEST. This is the contest line art, and I'm not ok with people using it for other reasons.

- Feel free to screenshot a version of the coloured line art without the 'FAKE' tag, because these designs can be official when i launch the species.
---

Notes

- This is ongoing, I'm not going to end it anytime soon. I'll pm you if I'm interested.

- There will be a rarity chart, but due to the fact it's not made yet, feel free to add and remove anything from the line art!

- Natural colours, please. Pastels do count as natural, and note neon colours should only be used when necessary.

---
felicity | any prns | cs+0
personal archive ♦︎ rentry
average revue starlight enjoyer. i love everything cute!

irusan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hananeko Artist Search~

Postby irusan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:59 am

bump
felicity | any prns | cs+0
personal archive ♦︎ rentry
average revue starlight enjoyer. i love everything cute!

irusan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me