Lonely in the playground

"Lonely in the playground" by Animakoanime

Dressup entry

Lonely in the playground

Postby Animakoanime » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:17 am

Hello , so this is practically about me.you will understand this once I tell you some of my history
When I was five I left France to go live in malaysia, my parents put me in a internstional school since i was still young and could learn quickly beacause I only knew the basics in French , I learned how to speek English fluently with a American accent in less than three months!:3.i made really close friends and I lived in Malaysia for six years...but my happyness wouldn't last , my father got a new contact in December ...and his job was in Egypt...I said goodbye to my friends, I didn't cry beacause I didn't want to make them sad...then I arrived in Egypt , well let me tell you .. i don't like it there . Oh sure when you think of Egypt you think pyramids and sand and a desert, well i live in Alexandria and i hate it , I just hate it , the view from my bedroom is a bunch of buildings and factorys as far as the eye can see. ...now here comes the school part , the kids in my class do not accept me beacause I'm not a girly girl, I'm what you call a tomboy, there is alot of gender cegregation in my class ( not done by the teacher's but by the children themselves) , they speak behind my back in Arabic..oh I forgot to mention I'm the only one that doesn't speak Arabic, even in social media (where I can see what they say ( I can't read what they say but I see my name in messages and a few curse words and words such as "she doesn't belong here " , so here are the things that set me appart from the girls and boys , I'm not a girly girl and I'm not a boy beacause that's not my gender, I don't speak Arabic , the boys don't accept me into their group beacause I'm a girl and I dont speak arabic. ...I miss my friends so much and I wish I could go see them....I'm afraid to go back to school and get called names like "boy","freak "and "wannabe" ...
Last edited by Animakoanime on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lonely in the playground

Postby Animakoanime » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:27 am

Though I start school in September
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gecko Mamma » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:01 pm

I want to hug you!!!
Gecko Mamma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:01 am

<3 aww thanks.
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemstone. » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:04 am

Hang in there! God sees you, he'll help you! Have faith! :)
she/her ❀ libra ❀ just returned from a hiatus!
"I wanna hold your hand and go to the other side of the earth."
gemstone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cookie dog » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Omg thats so sad! :sends virtual hug: hang in there! You will get through this! Don't listen to them! They are nothing. Here is a quote that someone once said: "Be your own kind of beautiful." To be honest i believe in this quote completely. You should, too. If you ever need anyone to talk to, pm and i will be there for you. :)
cookie dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:51 am

Thank you all for the kind awnsers <3
Animakoanime