Token Keeper: July 2016

"Token Keeper: July 2016" by nickjr

Token Keeper: July 2016

Postby nickjr » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:48 pm

August 2015 ||||| August 2017

(my writing is terrible, I know lol)

Vo huffed after dropping the gear onto the other machine parts. nickjr, you're starting to give me tall orders, he thought with irritation. Halloween 2016 tokens can go near the other Halloween tokens, Easter 2017 tokens can... darn, I'm going to have to move the dreamsand and nightmaredust bottles. No, wait, there's still room beside the Easter 2016 tokens, in front of the Easter 2015 tokens. But I'll definitely have to move those bottles for Easter 2018.

The Summer 2017 tokens will go...
Vo chomped on the magical candycorn in his mouth rather viciously. I've got a few choice words for you, nickjr! He sighed as he marked the spaces near the bricks from Egypt and the items from the beach while the seahorses crowded even closer.

I'm going to have to recruit someone to help me with token management... Fruit, maybe? She puts up with me just fine. Or maybe Merry. No, it can't be either of them. I want to treat them equally, and I can't ask Merry since she already has items to look after. So I can't ask Fruit, either.

Amispi? No, she prefers isolation even more than I do. I just want to be isolated from other living beings. She wants to be isolated from everything possible. I won't bother her.

Vampi? He's good company, especially since he's a fellow vampire. No, he's more social than me. Having to look over tokens would be a burden on him. I won't ask him.

MysticGlowingYin... Perhaps. I don't know her that well, but I've caught her polishing the tokens a few times. She did it well, too. She shies away from everyone--well, everyone that isn't freaked out by her eyes--and she recently moved her sleeping place near my home. She doesn't have any other commitments that I know about.

I'll ask her. Her eyes could come in handy. My eyesight is only above average during the night... It's not that helpful for token-keeping. Her eyesight is exceptionally sharp all the time, or so I heard from nickjr. That could come in handy.

... Wait, crap! So she noticed dirt on the tokens or something? Is that why she was polishing them?! Crap, I haven't been keeping them as clean as I thought?!
Vo moaned in non-physical agony and flopped to the ground, thankful that no one was around to see him in an unsightly heap on the floor.

Written July 2016 during the summer event
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me