Spoonicorns | Batch 2 (#5-8) | Closed by Caela

Based on Click to view
Artist Caela [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spoonicorns | Batch 2 (#5-8) | Closed

Postby Caela » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Here's the first batch of Spoonicorns since they were brought back from the dead. :D #1 of this batch is based on a ferruginous hawk, 2 is a blueberry muffin (sorta??), 3 is based on a giant panda, and 4 is just... random.

This is a simple contest. Please completely fill out the form below. The extra is not optional! It can be anything -- art, a story, a hobby, some poetry... Be creative! Feel free to add anything else you want, but remember that it's not only size that I'm looking at -- it's that one extra thing! Of course, additional info may very well boost your chances of winning. c:
Code: Select all
Username:
Spoonicorn's Batch Number:
Name:

#1 (Uncommon) - Mohawk, bob tail, spoon - Gavin, owned by Ethan♥
    #2 (Common) - Normal mane and tail, spoon - Milton, owned by Tryxr
    #3 (Common) - Normal mane and tail, spoon - Jerry, owned by Tryxr
    #4 (Common) - Normal mane and tail, spoon - Ariadne, owned by Snow!
Good luck, guys! This will end whenever there's enough entries! Thanks for the entries!
    ~Caela
Last edited by Caela on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
I swear I'm not a middle schooler.
For real.

----------------------------

Do I ever do things in a timely matter?
I'll get back to you on that.

I love:
languages ♥ violin ♥ guitar ♥ piano
16th - 18th century ships

quietly mourning the decline of the Irish language
Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spoonicorns | Batch 2 (#5-8) | Open

Postby kaatlove » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:53 am

Reeeesss
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:19 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Username: Snow!

Spoonicorn's Batch Number: Fourth in second batch; Spoonicorn number eight.

Name: Ariadne; named after the lady who helped Theseus kill the Minotaur (and by helped, I mean she gave him some string)

Extra: To the right ->
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by Snowseph on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Username: Trixyr
Spoonicorn's Batch Number: Batch 2, spoonicorn 8 edit: panda
Name: Jerry
Extra:
Jerry eats everything. You think he'd stop at some things, but no. He's had to go to the hospital for eating nails, and tomato plants among other things. He's attempted to eat a piano piano (he got sued), hardwood flooring, a menards store, a lamp, several failed ikea chairs, etc. etc. etc.

Really, the amount of things he's succeeded to eat, or attempted to eat, are endless.

Yes, garbage is on the list.
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smartyk » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:17 am

This is awesome!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Smartyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:57 am

Username
Ethan♥
Spoonicorn's Batch Number
Name
Gavin - meaning "hawk of the battle"
Extra
Story?
Gavin perched himself on a hill, watching the vastness below. His wings were tucked in, and his tail was slightly up. He grazed the ground with his claws- that is- hooves? Right about now he was pretending to be a hawk, or actually believing he was one himself. He ran around swinging his head and almost wagging his bob-tail. He got so into it that he didn't realize he was making a lot of noise. Gav raised his head as a call from an actual hawk sounded from above. He widened his eyes and watched the creature fly around him like a vulture. He stood very still as it sat on his back, it's claws barely digging into his skin, but he didn't mind. 'This is.. AWESOME.' Gav thought. The hawk grunted like a spoonicorn and made a sound that is almost like one. And oh man, was it loud. Gav flattened his ears, he saw the hawk's nest up above and little chicks in it. They appeared to be sleeping. 'Oh..' He mouthed an apology to the hawk and watched it fly away. But in his mind this was still the most awesome moment he ever experienced. The End.
-had to cut it short because sunday. oh yea, and church.-
Aww man these are adorable, and the designs are just lovely. I love 'em all. *w*
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caela » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:09 am

Bump!!

And as a note to all who have kindly entered, I'm sorry that this is taking so long to close. Unfortunately, my Internet connection for the past three weeks has been much worse than I expected; I couldn't get online to bump this and the main thread, so there aren't many entries. Fortunately, only Spoonicorn #2 in this batch is still unapplied for. As soon as I get an entry for it, this will close!

And by the way, my Internet connection has only been this bad because my family has been driving across country, and I spent some time at a summer camp. I leave the land of stable wi-fi (a.k.a. my aunt's house) on Tuesday and I should be back at home by Saturday. I'll be able to monitor these guys much better after Saturday, I promise!

Thanks for all your entries, guys! They're all lovely, and I hope to be able to distribute some spoon-faces to y'all soon! <3
For real.

I love:

Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:06 am

Username: Trixyr
Spoonicorn's Batch Number: 2 or 6 I can't tell.
Name: Milton
Extra: Milton follows Jerry around as a sass giver, for whenever Jerry eats something he should'nt. He will sigh deeply, and roll his eyes. He's often the person to drive Jerry to the hospital when necessary, or in extreme cases call an ambulance. The hospital workers know Milton and Jerry well.

From the rules I think I am allowed to try out for two per batch but I'm not 100% sure so?
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caela » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:18 am

Okay, so I can finally close this! I am so sorry, guys, that this took so long. I guess I can't completely blame the hotel Wi-Fi (meh).

And since I know this is confusing, I just want you all to know what your Spoonicorns' numbers are... The circled number is its number in the batch (I plan on removing this feature from future batches) and the pixilated number beside it is what number it is out of all the Spoonicorns. So the Spoonicorn in the upper left is the first Spoonicorn in this batch, and it is the fifth Spoonicorn to ever be created. Does that make sense?

So, without further ado...
#1 in batch/#5 of all - Ethan♥ has won Gavin!

#2 in batch/#6 of all - Tryxr has won Milton! (thank you for finally bringing this thing to a close, Tryx)

#3 in batch/#7 of all - Trixyr has won Jerry!

#4 in batch/#8 of all - Snow! has won Ariadne!

Your entries were all great!! It feels good to let everyone win for once. :D
    ~ Caela
For real.

I love:

Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:58 am

Username: CaesarHorse
Spoonicorn's Batch Number: 1
Name: Nerf
Extra:
"Nerf, wake up!" The teacher whacks my desk with her ruler. "I'm awake, I'm awake." I say groggily. I blink the sleep away from my eyes as she returns to talking about six thousand years ago. I pull out my sketchpad and doodle randomly, not really paying attention to where my hooves go. I stop and stare at the drawing - no, MASTERPIECE - I have just created. The teacher, standing all hunch backed with a wicked witch nose and evil eyes. I laugh out loud, the teacher glaring at me. "Would you like to share what is so funny, Mr. Nerf?" She asks. "Wouldn't mind at all." I say, standing up. "May I use the projector?" I ask kindly. She rolls her eyes, pointing to it. I skip up to the projector and thrust my sketch pad underneath it. The whole class bursts into laughter. "NERF, go to the office right this instant." She spits in her evil, witchy voice. "Yes ma'am." I snatch up my sketch pad and hop towards the office. After all, my mother is the principal.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes