Fritz by Segie

Based on Click to view
Artist Segie [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fritz

Postby Segie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 pm

(( updating my plumie references, wanting to get back into the community and roleplay once again n-n
FRITZ
adult - male - homosexual - single

Despite his size, Fritz is a full grown, middle aged plumerian. He is rather shy, and self conscious of his height, as he has been teased about it all his life. His entire life revolves around his job working for Leto, the creepy bone collector. He deals with Leto's affairs, such as trading, bidding on auctions and whatever else serious collectors do. He also serves as some sort of butler. His life and personality are a bit boring, as he refuses to leave his comfort zone, which is very small.

Due to his size and crippling low self esteem, Fritz has never experienced much of a love life. He is hopelessly in love with his boss, Leto. But Leto, being the twisted soul he is, sees Fritz as something like a pet. He is clueless to the little plumie's feelings. It is likely that Fritz would get over Leto if another plumie showed interest in him, but being as shy as he is its unlikely that he'd put himself out there.
    Love interests do not have to be PPS, based on Fritz's preferences he would actually prefer a normal male plumerian.
Segie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me