Based on Click to view
Artist Charchar2 [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
109 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plumerian #790

Postby Charchar2 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 am

Here's another who's been waiting in my files! He's based off a jackal. :>

This will be a limited impress me -- you get 600 words (for your entire form!) and 2 pieces of art.
    This will end in 3 weeks, on July 2nd.

As for the form itself, I won't be providing a "form skeleton"! You can format it however you'd like. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me!
Last edited by Charchar2 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #788

Postby kaatlove » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:56 am

Vacation forcing me to drop out ;n;
*cries and strokes the fluffy ears*
Last edited by kaatlove on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #790

Postby epilogue » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:56 am

Username;; Yo I'm Pastel Gore
Full Name;; Camilla Elena De Luca
Nicknames;; Cammy, Cam
Gender;; Female
Age;; 28
Sexuality;; Pansexual
Personality;; Camillia is a shy girl when you meet her out on the street but if you step inside her restaurant you're quickly greeted with a warm smile and a big handshake from her.
Job;; Camillia owns an Italian restaurant where she cooks her mother and father's recipes. Locals say she cooks the best Traditional Osso Buco. She enjoys having conversations with her clients while she cooks, and likes to get in on their gossip.
Nationality;; Camillia was born in Florence, Italy. She has a very thick Italian accent, and often people think her accent is very adorable but sometimes when she starts talking, she can shift from English to Italian.
Languages spoken;; Camillia speaks fluent Italian and speaks a lot of English, but sometimes mixes up Italian words and English words. She's learning France because she adores French culture and France itself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Camillia heard the bell on the door ring. Before she could slip out of the kitchen and greet her guest, she heard a loud voice. "Aya don't push me!" It shouted. It was Aisu, and he was probably shouting at Cahaya. Camillia came out of the kitchen and smiled. "Ciao!" She said happily, coming over to Aisu and giving him a big hug. Aisu hugged back and Camilla hugged Cahaya. "The usual?" She asked and Cahaya nodded. They both sat down at a table and Camillia slipped into the kitchen. She brought out a plate of Chicken Scallopini for Aisu and Prune and Olive chicken for Cahaya. She put the plates in front of both of them and sat down next to Aisu. "Any news?" She asked, looking at Aisu. Aisu shook his head, still chewing his food. Camillia nodded, and got up and left to go to the kitchen to clean up.
Quick note wrote:
  • Thank you for looking and reading everything in my form!
    It means a lot to me!
Credits wrote:
  • First head shot- By me (Pure MCR trash)
  • Full body art by heathens/aromantic
  • Cahaya owned by Evyxle
  • Aisu also owned by Exyxle
Last edited by epilogue on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 12 times in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naumachy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:56 am

res
♞ nau • they/them, aries, intp • naumachy#9611 • comms are usd/closed rn • fumischarseddasbug
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 am

Mark mark ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 am

mark
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fallion

Postby Vacant » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 am

hand slips on metal

falling

falling

only air

aaaaaaaaaaaac r a c k

not everything around you is real....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasometimes... it's just a d r e a m....

Taken from Job App. #426 wrote:Applicant's Name; Mycroft A. Fallion
    Applicant's Gender; Male
    Birthday; January 10th, 1993
    Previous Jobs; Waiter, Dishwasher, Wifi Installation, Librarian Aid, Vineyard Aid
    Blood Type;... does this matter? if so... O neg
    Weight; 178 lbs
    Anything Else; I heard about this odd job through your brother, Orcinus. He directed me to this tower, and while the trip was long and not the safest I have to admit, I'm filing out his job app with a very peeved metal-armed man sitting on the couch eating hot pockets across from me. Orcinus told me this would be an odd one, but... I've always wanted to be a good guy in the end. Guess this is one way to do it.

[HIRED]

-------------------------------

Journal Entry- Sept. 29th, 2015 wrote:

Dear Journal,

I'm not sure why I still write in here, considering this was a directive given to me by my sister before heading over-seas, but... It's calming. Like a lifeline in a storm, even when there's no storm.
    Anyways, I got that odd job that the vineyard's owner, Orcinus, gave me information on. It's not the easiest, working on cleaning this massive tower and keeping track of all the floors and dangerous experiments, and the two kids here, but I make do. Kokabiel and Adonai keep me on my feet, and Deimos and Dion seem to be quite the mad scientist type tropes, yet it's still a family and I'm somehow... A part of it.
    Never knew I'd end up as a maid... But it works.

-------------------

Audio Log; Entry #4156 wrote:"Dion! DION!... Get the med-kIT!"
    "A'ight.... But why?"
    "Mycroft.... Just ...... He fell through a hole in the floor... About three stories down."
    "I'll be there."

------------------

Patient Sheet; Mycroft Fallion wrote:Status; Medically Induced Coma, brain active and fine. Believed to be dreaming.
    Injury Report; Shattered ribs, punctured lung, internal bleeding, burst kidney, two broken legs, and a broken spine. Chances of walking again are below... 15%.
    Treatment; Coma induced, patient unaware of surroundings but brainwaves indicate Mycroft is dreaming, and attaching the electrodes and reading equipment from the viewing room shows images of wilderness. He appears to be experiencing vivid dreaming where he acts as a firewatch out west. Seems to be content in said dreams, and coma will be broken once the injuries are more stable, and his health is adequate.

-------------------------------

Awakening and Changing wrote:This isn't how I wanted to be woken... Shattered and broken, not remembering anything beyond the vivid dreams from what Deimos claims to be a successful healing coma. Successful my rear. I can't walk... Can barely talk anymore, and I find my voice is strongest in my writing.
    I've been through worse, however. This is something I'll get through...

Deimos has approached me with an information pamphlet with openings for firetower volunteers in the west for the summer. I'd take it., and he then offered me my final paycheck.
    ... It was a bionic exoskeleton.

I could walk again. I could be... Whole again. It's solar powered, so I wouldn't have to worry about electricity. It's not too bulky, and it's rather light- Deimos told me it was made out of a special alloy- and... It works.

I'm sending in the job application tomorrow morning. I have to get out of the cities again, I have to be... Home.
    The wilderness was my first home, and it shall be my last!

Last edited by Vacant on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:58 am

woo res