Based on Click to view
Artist Sezzas [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#5137 Semi-Custom

Postby Sezzas » Sat May 28, 2016 7:43 am

I've seen a ton of non-owners recently and wanted to do something for you all,
and I've actually never really done a custom or semi-custom contest so that's what I'm gonna do c:
( Also wanted an excuse to post this pretty blue tolter huehue c8 )

For this I want you to show me you're ready for your first tolter!
I want a pretty detailed personality, name, gender, 3 base coats you'd like and 3 markings.
I will choose one base coat and one marking if you win to create your tolter c:
If you have any questions about what counts as base coat/marking, just PM me!
Please keep in mind no mutations or other rarities are allowed.

Make your tolter come alive - I want to get a sense of who they are!
Use the form below to apply ^-^
End date to be decided.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]3 Base Coats:[/b]
[b]3 Markings:[/b]

Username:
Name:
Dam: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
Genes: ???
Breeding notes: -

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #5137 Semi-Custom

Postby Galaxy~Nova » Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 am

Username: galaxy~nova
Name: If Looks Could Kill// Lace
Personality:
Impaitent: Lace will not tolerate any tardiness. She should not wait for anything. A task that takes to long may result in a kick or nip, and you are advised not to make Lace wait.
Fretful: Lace could be classified as worried. Anything out of order is a risk. Lace will see to it that this distraction is exterminated.

Loud: If anything is out of order, Lace will receive your attention through loud fits of nickering and neighing. She detests being ignored.
Organized: If a horse could be called neat, Lace would be the mare. Every little item must be in it's proper position or you may face Lace's disapprobation, which could include a most nasty look.
Opinionated: Lace will speak her mind if her saddle pad is the tiniest bit too scratchy. You may hear her complaints of unruly geldings, tight bridles, and old girths.
Keen: Lace will pick up on any secrets you may try to keep. For example, where the rider's carrots may be located.
Stubborn: If Lace puts her mind to it, you may as well admit defeat. On many occasions, riders have been thrown when asking her to do something Lace objects to.

Charismatic: With her flashing looks and near perfect gaits, who wouldn't be drawn to her. Like bugs to a light, she radiates power.
Over sensitive: Never mess with Lace. A stare, sudden movement, or even a tap of a crop, taken the wrong way, can lead Lace into a tantrum. Although dignified, she will not hesitate to buck and rear.
Unmanageable: Every stable hand finds it nearly impossible to deal with Lace's unique attitude. She hates anyone coming into her space, which has lead to stomped on feet and bitten hands.
Leery: Lace is uncomfortable with anyone she doesn't know, or someone whom may have a too bushy of a beard, or too frizzy of a ponytail. Anyone out of norm is a suspect to Lace
Demanding: Lace has quite a long list of needs. Every hour she expects her stall to be cleaned. She expects no wild horses in her pasture, and quiet riders.

Knowledgeable: Lace always knows whats going on. It's no use trying to trick her. Trying to take her salt lick with the use of a distraction? Be prepared for Lace's disapproval.
Idealised: Not only does Lace herself have to have ideal perfection, everything around her must be perfected before she can use it.
Lissome: Lace has some of the world's best gaits. They are smooth, flowing, and extremely forward. Without her attitude, she could have been an award winner in Olympic dressage.
Loutish: Everyone agrees Lace has a most inappropriate attitude. She whines, lashes out, and demands the best.
3 Base Coats: Palomino, Grey, Black
3 Markings: tobiano, overo, or dapples
Last edited by Galaxy~Nova on Sat May 28, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
-under construction-
Galaxy~Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Sat May 28, 2016 8:29 am

Res
call me song | artist | ph
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppster » Sat May 28, 2016 8:41 am

Username: DrPepperKat
Name: Carolina Dunes // Dune
Personality: Dune is very laid back and loves to hang out with other tolters. When he's out in the field, he's often found socializing with any other creature in the area. The only way people can describe him is a big care bear. There always seems to be a family of mice or a small flock of barn swallows in his stall and he loves their company. Dune is usually used for therapy riding and for young children learning how to ride because he is so gentle and forgiving, but also he listens very well to what the kids are trying to get him to do. He loves going out for parades because he adores the joy he brings the people watching. On top of that, Dune is a great show horse that stays calm under the pressure of the ring.
3 Base Coats: Buttermilk buckskin, coyote dun, steel grey
3 Markings: Snowcap app, splash, blanket app
Last edited by peppster on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
hAH
peppster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sat May 28, 2016 9:46 am

Of course it's blue Sezz hehe xP
Just popping on over here to wish the best of luck to all you non-owners! Hope you all find a pretty little tolter baby to start up your herd soon! You are all welcome to check out my stables (NWT link in sig) and pm me if you would like a slot from any of my horsies c:
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sat May 28, 2016 10:03 am

Username: TheCrimsonAge
Name: Felhara // Fallen From Valhalla
Personality:
Having been taking directly from the wild as a foal, Felhara has a rather wild and temperamental personality. She is always on high guard and is wary of new horses and people. However, she is very herd-oriented and enjoys being around those who she feels comfortable with.

Even though she is still young and volatile, Felhara is improving from her paranoid and erratic personality and is becoming for the most part a quiet and steady horse. She has the potential to be very obedient and is already halter-broke, or has been accustomed to wearing a halter.

Once Felhara has gotten to know someone, she is very kind and friendly. She shows her affection by blowing softly into your face or palm or by nuzzling her head under your arm.

Felhara is very stubborn. So when Felhara is frightened, she shies away and watches whatever is spooking her rather than immediately resorting to spinning or running away.

When with other horses, Felhara is usually the dominant one at the top of the pecking order. She'll pin her ears back, swish her tail, kick, or lunge at anyone who she feels threatened by. There is even a sign outside her stable that says in bold print "Warning! This horse is a kicker! Approach with caution!"

Felhara is very loud when it comes to showing her discomfort and loneliness. Whether it be an itchy saddle-pad or a too-tight girth, you'll know it. She'll squeal and stomp until someone comes to her aid or to give her company.

Felhara is slightly blind in her right eye which causes her to shy away from anything that she cannot properly distinguish. To solve this problem, her owner is currently working on introducing her to wearing blinkers for riding.

When Felhara is not busy being a love-fluffy thing or showing her contempt for everything that is not her, she is very playful. She loves to roll around in the mud, getting herself dirty and tangling her mane and tail. Te results of her playful moods is a very unhappy owner and a bucket of soap and a hose.

3 Base Coats: White dun, black, blue roan
3 Markings: Special marking (preferable wolf, bird of prey, or something majesty as heck), pintaloosa, badger face
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sat May 28, 2016 10:11 am

Hey Sezzas! Am I allowed to add a backstory and some other extras?
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Sat May 28, 2016 10:30 am

TheCrimsonAge wrote:Hey Sezzas! Am I allowed to add a backstory and some other extras?

Extras are not allowed in this competition, so no more than what is said on the post and in the form unfortunately!

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sat May 28, 2016 11:47 am

Ah alright, thank you!!

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bill.Ben12 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Droping out
Last edited by Bill.Ben12 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi guys, im Bill.Ben12, and I help out with draft horses, named Bill, and Ben,
they are my babies. Well I will see you around!
Bill.Ben12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me