Artist Panne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
68 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Staff Plumerian - Panne! (JUDGED!)

Postby Panne » Thu May 26, 2016 1:46 pm

AHhhhhhhhhh SORRY GUYS I LOVE THIS ONE TOO MUCH IM KEEPING IT
    So there are two reasons that I waited so long to make my staff plumie,,
    I had to prepare for an art show at my school for all of May, and it was a lot of work. I painted like a madman all month, I probably made something like 6 or 7 acrylic paintings ;w;
    And also, my birthday is in two days so I wanted to release it as a kinda early birthday gift to you all!!!

Anyways, Im in the mood for music, BUT I don't want to do another song contest, because I had a terrible time judging one of those last time x'D SOOOOOO this contest is going to be a sorta Limited impress me with a prompt.

The idea is to create your whole form based off of a single song; the Plumerian's "theme song," if you will. Your job is to take that song and create a beautiful form that has that song woven into it. And by beautiful I do not necessarily mean decorated and pretty. I just want the emotions, the theme, the FEELING of the song to completely shine throughout your form.
    For example, if a certain lyric really speaks to you, explain why and how it ties in with this Plumerian. Maybe the song has a unique beat that you can replicate with the stressed and unstressed syllables in a poem. Maybe the band or singer holds a special significance to the Plume. The possibilities are endless, and I'm really looking for that creativity.
    You may add a simple info portion for your Plume (age, gender, sexuality, etc) that doesnt have to tie into the song chosen, but bonus points if you do :'D

The limit for this impress me is 5 pieces of art (not including header images and Titles) and up to 1000 words total. You may include up to 2 extras that do not tie into the prompt.

I hope this contest is interesting for you all, I really wanted to do something unique to steer clear of typical limitless impress me's.

No item ref:

I FORGOT TO PUT AN END DATE LMAO HMM... I will give you guys until June 18th at rollover!

READY SET GO!
Last edited by Panne on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:22 am, edited 6 times in total.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff plumerian - panne!

Postby chicken lord » Thu May 26, 2016 1:49 pm

[h o wxt oxb exaxh e a r t b r e a k e r]

i n t r o d u c t i o n

name phillip harper o'conner
gender female
age 19
special information
loves attention
pays no heed to anyone
disobedient
rebel

d i g g i n g d e e p e r

character
sly , cunning , patient .
three perfect words for phillip.
she's sneaky at getting away, and
can swoo a man to no ones business.
loves the adrenaline rush of a quick
job, the meaningless peck on the
cheek when she turns away and leaves.
as patient as a tiger lurking, just waiting
to strike. phillip will wait for days on end,
just the right time for the spark. then, she'll
ditch.

j o b ?

occupation
professional heartbreaker. gets paid
to break hearts - usually for revenge
from a dumped girl. poor thing. but
everyone has to put bread on the table,
and money doesn't grow on trees here if
you haven't noticed.

h e a r t b r o k e n

i took the money from the teary female. her blonde hair waved
behind her when she ran off. tucking the money in my pocket, I put on cheap
red lip stick, and added hideously overdone mascara. I looked pretty awful,
but this usually worked. as I walked away, I took a second to brush my hair out,
the short bobbed mess looking a little worse than usual. when I bumped into him,
I mentally noted to myself, she sure does has an eye for men.. this was
definitely the guy. he gave me a priceless smile, flipping his curled brown hair.
his blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I gave a tiny smirk. this would easy. I took
his hand, putting across my shoulder and winking at him. he made a little noise and
came closer to me, leaning.. I giggled and flirtily pushed him away. when I turned,
he walked behind me and stopped me. " wanna go to the movies? " he leaned closer
when I opened my mouth to reply. he tried to kiss again. " sure. "
when I got to the movies, I wore the 'prettiest' dress I owned and some extremely shiny
earrings. my lipstick had turned from bright red to a light pink. I have a sigh and walked into
the theater. the obnoxious brown hair was impossible to miss. with only the tiniest hint of a
smile, I sat down next to him. he offered me popcorn, but I refused. he shuffled his feet, and
then asked hesitantly, " hey. a few days ago I had a breakup, and I think you're really cool. I feel
a lot better. " he held my hands, and I reluctantly sat still. he leaned forward and..
ring.. ring ring..
my phone went off. on the screen was a picture of me, my cat, and my my boyfriend. it was my
boyfriend, trying to call me. the boy's face turned red. " who.. who is - " I smiled. " my boyfriend. why? "
he looked mortified. I stood up, preparing to leave. I paused and said, " your ex says hi. "

m a r i n axxa n dxxt h exxd i a m o n d s

marina and the diamonds was a pop music group, producing songs from 2010 - 2015. she was a large part of phillips life - and it seems by accident. phillip had always been.. a disappointment. she was supposed to be a boy, but when she was a girl, they decided on the name phillip anyway. despite that, phillip likes her name. not the point. phillip was criticized for being female, and did not like that. she heard the song " girls just wanna have fun, " by cyndi lauper. phillip then looked all over for the song, but didn't turn up anything. she accidentally found marina and the diamonds , which had a similarity in tone to cyndi lauper. phillip fell in love with her voice, and proceeded to listen to all her songs. if you look on phillip's phone, the only thing you'll see in her music is marina and the diamonds.

Last edited by chicken lord on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
chicken lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Plumerian - Panne!

Postby ~Tornado~ » Thu May 26, 2016 1:50 pm

May enter this one is a beauty <3
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Thu May 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Omg I love that prompt. Marking. To watch. Maybe enter. There is an idea rolling about.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Thu May 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Feel free to PM me to use ANY of my plumies in your form c:
      Good luck to you all! Best wishes guys!
      Pan, You did a beautiful design <3
      Happy Early Birthday :0
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Thu May 26, 2016 1:51 pm

do you still have any of your acrylics?

RES WITH DANCING QUEEN
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu May 26, 2016 1:54 pm

//slams my fist down
bittersweet nightshade - magica

Name: Indigo "Hemlock" Loveless
S.O: androsexual
Personality: Indie is a lot like the flower they so love and tenderly nurtured. The Righen flower, a specialized hybrid bred by Hemlock, is a very pretty flower. Light in color with a sweet odor and slender build. However don't be fooled, it is extremely deadly. It was bred to be used in poisons, a specialized poison that is undetectable in the body post-mortem. Indigo is just the same. Two-faced is a great way to describe the young Plumerian but at the same time no one really knows it. To most they are just a friendly neighbor with a passion for bringing the best blooms to town. The only people that know the true danger that comes from associating with them are those that buys his poisons. They have a cool and direct sense of humor and an underdeveloped sense of right and wrong.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

In. Out.
There are only a few moments in everyone’s life when everything seems to come together in just the perfect chorus of events that it’s like an epiphany. And man is it breath taking. Indio struggled to keep his breathing even, keep his hands steady, keep the appearance of the sweet florist on the street corner. His heart beat harder, faster, but his breathing slowed as the lyrics flooded through his ears. He had been struggling all day with a word, a word to describe his newest creation. Such a creation that, when used correctly, caused a deadly insanity and paralysis who’s origins where undetectable in the body post-mortem. He had been trying to think of the right word that described the pale pink and purple plant who sat dormant up on a high shelf, away from the dangers of those that frequented the flower shop. It was quite beautiful and people often asked about it. Was it a rose? A lilly? A tulip? No, no, and definitely not. It was his pride and joy, the source of most of his income and of all his cockiness. It was Rigen, oh his beautiful Rigen. But back to the epiphany. It took a moment for his words to come back in a faint awed hiss as he looked up at the flower. Bittersweet. What a wonderful way to describe her. She was beauty and she was death.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:40 am, edited 15 times in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Thu May 26, 2016 1:56 pm

Res, with Donut Hole! Please don't take it!

Name: Halia (name meaning "remembrance of a loved one")
Personality: A very social girl who left her hometown to pursue her dream.
Theme song: Donut hole (Please see the translation!)
Backstory: WIP!
Art: WIP!
Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Fri May 27, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what a time it was...

Postby Snowseph » Thu May 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Marking. qvq
Probably Definitely using "Bookends" by Simon and Garfunkle
Aya; female; Snow!
Last edited by Snowseph on Fri May 27, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a loser hides behind a mask of my disguise

Postby ander » Thu May 26, 2016 2:10 pm

don't have the time and lost connection
good luck!
Last edited by ander on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
ander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me