Cyrus by - ; bonk!

Based on Click to view
Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cyrus

Postby - ; bonk! » Fri May 20, 2016 6:42 pm

oh look Lee's ignoring her problems and distracting herself with her brainbabies again what else is new
    um
    here's Lucifer's stepbrother I guess
    he's actually a full on psychopath but probably still less destructive than Lucifer
    key difference between the two:
    -Lucifer is a sociopath with a very skewed moral compass and very little empathy, whose disorder started as a reactive attachment disorder caused by his traumatic environment which was never fixed and resulted in him developing full on sociopathy.
    -Cyrus is a natural born psychopath with absolutely NO moral compass or empathy whatsoever due to his genetic wiring as well as his neglectful environment.
    Lucifer follows his own moral code, which doesn't always align with what is considered "right." he typically feels no empathy towards the people he hurts, but has shown empathy for victim's families. he cares about a very small selection of people, but feels nothing towards most.
    Cyrus, on the other hand, doesn't have any morals. he absolutely cannot empathize with anyone, because he simply has a brain that is not wired to do so. he only cares for himself and does everything for his own gain, because to him, other people are just mindless pawns drained of self awareness and deserving of whatever comes to them. on the bright side, at least he's not delusional like Lucifer or sadistic like Cal. so long as you aren't interfering with his plans or capable of helping him in some way, you probably won't get stabbed. Lucifer, on the other hand, doesn't really care who you are - if he perceives you as 'bad' and categorizes you in the red zone, you are at high risk for a knife in the back. and Cal...well, he's similar to Lucifer in that he doesn't care for most people but empathizes with some. but he's also sadistic, unlike Lucifer, and might just decide to attack you because he's bored and he doesn't care about you.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me