Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wolf (Part 14 Pg 2) by jillybean711

Based on Click to view
Artist jillybean711 [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wolf (Part 14 Pg 2)

Postby jillybean711 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:59 pm

UGGGGHHH its finally finished. I DID IT. The timer is slightly inaccurate by probably an hour and a half, but it still took me forever. At two hours I only colored it and did the lineart, the rest of the time was dedicated to everything else. If you're wondering, yes, the flower is supposed to represent blood, I got inspiration from that from a map part Nifty-Senpai ( an Animator on Youtube ) did for the Leafpool Wolf map. Ironic how both songs are called wolf, huh? XD I just noticed that. If you want to see the map part im talking about, you'll have to go to nifty-senpai's channel and look for it on her map parts playlist. I cant post the link here because its has a fair amount of blood. Anyways, I'm happy I'm done with this drawing, overall. xD

EDIT: SHOOT I FORGOT TO FLIP IT HORIZONTALLY. HOLD ON.
EDIT NO 2: CRIIII IMMA HAVE TO DO THE WORDS ALL OVER AGAIN, CURSES.
EDIT 2.5: Ok I fixed it. xDD

(c) Art, Me
(c) Song, Somebody that's name has currently escaped me
(c) Warrior cats, Erin Hunters
(c) Inspiration, the gorgeous Nifty-senpai

Last bumped by jillybean711 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:59 pm.
ImageDeviantart

Hello I'm Jilly! I am an artist, writer, gamer, and I love creating characters. I am a nerd at heart about literature, films, and bugs! I'm now mostly active on deviantart, but on rare occasions I visit Chickensmoothie to look around.
jillybean711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me