Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Four of a Kind - WIP by Hexxed

Artist Hexxed [gallery]
Time spent 20 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
105 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Four of a Kind - WIP

Postby Hexxed » Sat May 07, 2016 3:30 am

All 4 fursonas - WIPPERS
More info about them:
Darke wrote:
FATHOM the fox is my main one. He is the part of me that likes dark things. This includes both things dark in color such as ravens and nighttime as well as horror and villains and skulls, etc. He also loves angsty rock music (I have to draw him doing air guitar sometime) and going to music concerts. Personality-wise, he is open-minded and chill/easygoing, although I did give him my depression and anxiety. At his best, he is funny and lively. At his worst he can be lazy or secretive.

KIT the lion is the part of me that loves cute things like bows and kittens (wonder where his name came from...) He is silly and likes to collect things like stuffed animals (think of it like a person who likes dolls) and stickers. He is also passive, and sometimes he lets other take advantage of him. He hates seeing someone upset, and will be there for them even if he doesn't know how to help. If someone is mad at him he frets and wants to resolve the issue ASAP, it's the worst thing ever for a friendship to die over something small.

NOVA the rabbit is the part of me that feels and thinks deeply. She's more serious than the others, and likes to read novels, and also texts on subjects she finds interesting, such as synaesthesia and astronomy (a hint on where her name came from). She tends to keep to herself, and finds being in large groups of unfamiliar people stressful. However, while Nova loves learning, she hates taking exams!

DELTA the hyena, last but not least, represents a wild, carefree side. She loves things that bring a thrill, like big roller coasters or even really spicy food and fizzy drinks. She likes to try new things, and quickly grows bored when left idle. She also likes music concerts, while Fathom goes for the music, Delta goes for the music, too, but also for the lights and excitement.
Last edited by Hexxed on Fri May 27, 2016 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsignature art by scrunklie!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxavatar by furina!

xxxxxxxxxxImageImageImage
✦ Black✧ Queer ✦ Non-binary ✧ They/Them/He/Him ✦
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

[Previous username was Eievui!]
Working on a new signature!

Hexxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Four of a Kind - WIP

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sat May 07, 2016 4:38 am

Looks amazing so far!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexxed » Sat May 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Thanks!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

Hexxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu May 19, 2016 12:36 pm

I love it and my fave is delta :) ;) congrats on the feature on the other one!!!
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexxed » Fri May 20, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks!! She was fun to draw c: I really need to finish this aha I'm like 90% done

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

Hexxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight[x]Traitor » Thu May 26, 2016 7:48 am

Can you tell me a little about the personalities of each one? They are cool designs :) Im curious to see your reasoning behind each one and how they represent you
ImageImageImageImage

Midnight[x]Traitor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexxed » Thu May 26, 2016 11:03 am

Thank you! And sure:

FATHOM the fox is my main one. He is the part of me that likes dark things. This includes both things dark in color such as ravens and nighttime as well as horror and villains and skulls, etc. He also loves angsty rock music (I have to draw him doing air guitar sometime) and going to music concerts. Personality-wise, he is open-minded and chill/easygoing, although I did give him my depression and anxiety. At his best, he is funny and lively. At his worst he can be lazy or secretive.

KIT the lion is the part of me that loves cute things like bows and kittens (wonder where his name came from...) He is silly and likes to collect things like stuffed animals (think of it like a person who likes dolls) and stickers. He is also passive, and sometimes he lets other take advantage of him. He hates seeing someone upset, and will be there for them even if he doesn't know how to help. If someone is mad at him he frets and wants to resolve the issue ASAP, it's the worst thing ever for a friendship to die over something small.

NOVA the rabbit is the part of me that feels and thinks deeply. She's more serious than the others, and likes to read novels, and also texts on subjects she finds interesting, such as synaesthesia and astronomy (a hint on where her name came from). She tends to keep to herself, and finds being in large groups of unfamiliar people stressful. However, while Nova loves learning, she hates taking exams!

DELTA the hyena, last but not least, represents a wild, carefree side. She loves things that bring a thrill, like big roller coasters or even really spicy food and fizzy drinks. She likes to try new things, and quickly grows bored when left idle. She also likes music concerts, while Fathom goes for the music, Delta goes for the music, too, but also for the lights and excitement.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

Hexxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes