Based on Click to view
Artist Lady Masquerade [gallery]
Time spent 8 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pippa

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun May 01, 2016 3:55 am

Lady Masquerade wrote:

Looking to get some roleplays for my girl Pippa!
I'd love to develop her personality a little more, and since I've been bored lately and stressing over upcoming finals, I'd love an rp or two that'll take away some of my stress and take my mind off of things.
Pippa, despite the candy-colored pink and pretty bows, is anything but sweet. Through time you'll learn to realize that she's actually quite sour, and enjoys it. A persuasive and childish flirt, Pippa will wrap you around her finger in the hour. She enjoys the constant attention of those who adore her, and longs to collect as many hearts as she can. Using her suitors to obtain money, items, and food, Pippa will sometimes keep herself involved with someone for months before getting bored and breaking their heart. She can't stick with anyone for long unless they are willing to give her whatever she desires, but has no interest in a challenge, and won't try to entice someone who isn't interested from the start.
She's bisexual, and I'm looking for all types of rps for her. However, please note that if your Plumie gets involved with her, chances are, she'll ditch or break up with them. I can only see two scenarios where she'd develop real feelings for someone, one being the fact that she realizes she actually likes them after she breaks their heart, and a second being someone who is similar to her and may pull the stunt before she gets too, breaking her heart instead.
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me