Kiamara Adopt - Eluvian x Lutfi - OPEN

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Kiamara Adopt - Eluvian x Lutfi - OPEN

Postby Qualeo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Questions here ONLY

End date : May 30th

Another Kiamara adopt for everybody - this time a child of my newest couple Eluvian and Lutfi. Please make sure you read the backstory VERY carefully - inaccurate histories and such will not rank very high. Please also note any WIP forms will also not count. I will not judge less than three complete forms. Extensions are available upon request provided the end date is within three days and the requester has some of the form completed. I will not extend for people just joining the competition.

Form

Skeleton form - this is an impress me. I will give pointers on what attracts me and what does not.

Code: Select all
Name:
History:
Relationships:
Art : (min 2)

Boosts for a form

Stories (I LOVE reading a ton. So please go nuts)
Strong relationships (well thought out, descriptive relationships. I know i probably wont get to rp with you, but I'd like to know how they fit in with the family.)
Balance of art and writing (I like art, but keep in mind I also love writing. Try to keep it balanced - a bunch of art will not garuntee you a win).
Family art (its super cute)
Asking questions (I like to see you genuinely care about being accurate. Not so much a form booster but it makes me pleased to know you're putting a lot of thought in to it)

Non-boosts (I don't like as much/doesn't affect my opinion

Little to no writing (I like description - give me a lot to read not just single words and stuff unless its like name and gender and such).
Inaccurate histories (these kias have a story - your kia should fit in with it. I don't like when things don't make sense)
Inaccurate relationships (Don't put my kias OOC. It bugs me - ask questions if you need help developing)
Incomplete forms/WIP (I don't care if none of the forms are fully complete, I WILL NOT AWARD THIS KIA TO AN INCOMPLETE FORM. I will disband the competition if none of the forms meet the minimum criteria - no art will be kept by me either as this is not me trying to scam people out of art. I expect you to at least meet the minimum).

Parent's Backstory

Lutfi is a impoverished, practically illiterate sheep farmer who is completely mute. He cannot speak, but has a herding stick with tiny bells he uses to convey certain emotions. He was born poor and has always been poor - but does not mind as he is quite happy. He's not a very bright man and has been tricked a lot but tries his hardest to help when he can. He owns a special black sheep by the name of Pippin and always brings him around. His eyes are constantly closed to keep sand out of his eyes - he doesn't understand the concept of goggles. He's very handy and strong and quite large, but again, cannot read and do most simple academics. His farm resides in Aswan, Egypt and the only language he fully understands is arabic. He knows a bit of english, but not too much. He is visited quite a bit by the local schoolchildren who play with his sheep herd and teach him what they learned at school.

Eluvian lives with him after they got married - she was originally apart of a wealthy family. Her childhood was incredibly rough and a part of her family is...well awful - so she had her aunt Zaira bring her to Aswan where she met Lutfi and fell in love. She can speak, but rarely does and is considered mute in a way. When she does speak she stutters a lot and has a hard time completing sentences due to intense anxiety. Most of her emotions are conveyed through her facial expressions, the few words she chooses to say, and writing. She understands basic arabic and full english.

Lutfi and Eluvian both live together and tend to the sheep -though neither can talk they understand each other perfectly. Lutfi is happy to have a family in his life again after his unraveled - and Eluvian is happy to live a life where she is mostly stress free.

There is also the family 'goat' which is actually Milo - an incredibly lazy kia who Lutfi mistook for a goat and decided to let the man continue mistaking him for a goat in order to get free food. Eluvian knows he is not a kia, but chooses not to address it as Lutfi is not worried. What your kia thinks of the goat-kia is up to you.

Their home is very small - the floor is literally just the rocky, sandy ground so Eluvian spends a while sweeping out the excess sand. They have mostly crates for furniture and all share a single living space with mats they can move around to sleep in. The windows are basically holes with drapes over them. They are a very poor family.
Last edited by Qualeo on Thu May 05, 2016 11:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara Adopt - Eluvian x Lutfi - dont post

Postby Qualeo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Eluvian

Eluvian is originally from America so her native language is English - though she has learned Arabic to fit in with her new home. She rarely ever speaks and when she does, suffers from constant stuttering and an inability to convey her thoughts properly. She prefers to simply use her facial expressions and writing. She is a very kind and shy individual - she enjoys being around kids but gets nervous with other adults. She spends most of her days cleaning up the house her family lives in - though there is no proper floor and most of their items are worn down and almost broken. She will go to the town often to exchange the little crops they grow and occasional sheep wool for necessities, but cannot afford luxuries. She is originally from a wealthy family, but prefers this calm environment to the chaotic one she was born in to. She does not handle confrontation well and can be easily swayed to do practically anything. She gets upset easily and is incredibly sensitive.

Lutfi

Lutfi was born in Egypt with an older brother and two normal parents. He has always lived an impoverished life, but is still happy and does not really dream of anything better than tending the sheep and his odd goat. He is completely mute, but conveys his feelings through the bells on his herding stick. He lacks a proper education, so he cannot read very well or write well, but tries his best to learn from the school children who visit to play with the sheep and show him what they have learned. He is large, strong, and very kind - but also gullible and easily tricked in to doing things for bad people. He is known as the "giant of Aswan" and constantly helps the townspeople for almost nothing due to his naivety. He tends the crops and sheep, letting his wife Eluvian sell or trade what they can to survive. As he inherited the farm from his father, he owns nothing more than the small and shabby house with no floor, the small farm to protect the herd from sandstorms, and a small greenhouse to grow crops. He gets saddened easily and is quick to be intimidated despite his large form - but will protect his family with his life. He is also incredibly dumb, as he believes the only way to keep sand out of his eyes is to keep them closed. He is guided by Pippin, his black sheep companion. He also does not understand that 'Milo the goat' is actually a kia and treats him like part of the herd.

Lyrium

Lyrium is a quiet and serene individual, enjoying the constant silence in their small, shabby home created by his mute parents. He had originally been quite the loud one as a child, but as he grew older and understood neither parent would really be able to understand him, he withdrew quietly and decided to fit in to the family's eternal silence. He spends his days writing poems and helping his mother tend the garden - silently wishing to share a poem that both parties can understand as the language gap is extraordinary between his parents to the point where he does not understand how they came to be together. He picks up on the subtle body language of Eluvian and the loud rhythmic chiming from Lutfi, but has yet to piece together the puzzle. It's quite a mystery to him - though not as big as the origins of the Kiamara that sleeps with their sheep. No matter how many poems he creates, there truly is no way to tie in Milo to the family. Lyrium is an inquisitive individual who strives to find a deeper meaning in the life he was born in to through words though none can be used in his house. In the single room his family shares, Lyrium can be found sleeping in a corner to distance himself from the confusion that is his life. He sometimes considers leaving, wondering if there is something more than this eternal quiet.

Milo

Milo is the family "goat". Lutfi acquired him years ago when the man accidentally got mixed in with his sheep - and Lutfi mistook him for an actual goat. Instead of taking the time and effort to explain the situation, Milo just went with it and now sleeps with the sheep in the barn as a goat. Lutfi and Milo have an odd relationships - Milo keeps to himself but also keeps Lutfi from doing incredibly dumb stuff without blowing his cover so he can continue to get free food. He generally just stays with the herd as to not attract attention. With Eluvian, the two made awkward eye contact for a solid five minutes before Lutfi's lack of concern eventually drew her back. She stills watches him carefully, unsure of what to make of him. Milo will make eye contact with her if she stares to long, forcing her to break away.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara Adopt - Eluvian x Lutfi - OPEN

Postby jayus » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:51 pm

loving the family goat
Name:
History:
Relationships:

jayus
reserve

male
talks to mom's broom when she's not fighting nature
Last edited by jayus on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmaloco » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:57 pm

mark def entering!
Name:
History:
Relationships:
Links wrote:DA, Chars, Kias, JBDs, Makos, Plumies, RPWS
Loved Characters wrote:NEEDS UPDATING BADLY
Addicted To wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION CONSTANTLY
Awesome People:
Nightmare|Wandzie.|Ravendarus|Varsity Bee|Shizz|viixen|iiPaw
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:58 pm

Name: Laverna Zilla {insert family last name here}
Goes by Hermia when selling things. Hermia is the Greek Goddess of thieves, a foreigner taught her mythology when she was a teen
Personality:
History:
Relationships:
Art : (min 2 pieces)
Last edited by mellifluous on Mon May 02, 2016 4:57 am, edited 11 times in total.
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:17 pm

mark
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Alright, this family is adorable. ;v;
Good luck everyone! <33 I may have to do gift art. uvu
Last edited by fugitive on Mon May 02, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Imma see if I have the time! ; u ;
m0chicakez