Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by whimsyy

Visect #615

Postby grifforik » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Username:Amery
Visect name: Amanda
Companion: Kelso the Platinum Sugar Glider.

Soo... I was watching the last unicorn and I love her color scheme so I hope you guys like it >.>

Anywho this will end on the 30th, plenty of time to get everything done :)

I want this to be pretty fun so I want you to show me/tell me, about her companion. It can be anything really. I'd like to see what you guys come up with. So, this is mostly based on them and their companion.
No word limit, but there IS a limit of 3 pieces of art. You can pretty up and write as much as you want. Tell me all about their companion and their relationship. You may draw them together or their companion by itself.
**Companion as friend, pet, thing that follows them around... That sort of thing

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Companion description/image:

Extras area allowed, but only one extra piece of art is allowed (total 4 pieces of art, but unlimited writing.)
Last edited by grifforik on Wed May 11, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Visect #615 - UFA

Postby rem sleep » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:06 pm

w ow
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Withdrawn to work on other things. Good luck all!
Last edited by Razors on Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VAALRAVN » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 pm

UNICORN.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 pm

( by .Cappelle.)
Aɱαʅƚԋҽα
Uѕєяηαмє:
bellini79
ƝƛMЄ:
Amalthea
Ɠєηɗєя:
female
Ƈσмραηιση ηαмє:
Rosa
Ƈσмραηιση Ɩσσкѕ:
A small kitsune that follows her around
Art: ( none atm )
Almathea and Rosa are best friends always going on adventures together and doing everything together. They are very close together and very hard to separate. If you find one of them in trouble, the other one is always there to save the day. They always do the impossible and the daring. If you threaten one the other one comes in to hurt you, attack you, or defend them.

Some of their favorite things to do is sing, dance, and do art. It may not seem like something a fox and a viscet would do, but they do it. They do it for most of their spare time, or you could even see them reading together. They love to listen and dance to 80's music for EX: Chicago, Micheal Jackson, or even Prince RIP. But, they will listen to other music as well. When dancing or singing, they are usually alone, trying not to embarrass themselves with the terrible dancing and singing.

Their most epic adventure, was when they were out in the middle of the ocean during a thunderstorm. It may not sound that intense, but really it was very crazy. going to get science here As most people know water attracts electricity, and when electricity hits water-well, things could get out of hand. So, one day the two were in a boat in the middle of the ocean, fishing. Out of nowhere, they heard thunder and a flash of lightning appeared in the sky. Almathea and Rosa were very startled, what had just happened they thought, and then said to each other.They heard the thunder get closer and the lightning come closer. The sky shone bright once more, the two had to get to land soon or they could die. Very quickly, the two paddled to the nearest island. When they reached land they rushed inside the deserted hut. They stayed there and slept there all night. A little after midnight both of them woke up startled to hear another unusual sound. It sounded like moaning, so they went into a small room to see where the sound was coming from. Then, they heard it again, it sounded like it was right behind them. Quickly, they jumped around to see a big indescribable creature. They decided to make a run
swim
for it. Luckily for them the sky was clear and they could easily get home. So the rest of the day they swam, they kept swimming until they made it to the island that their house was on. Because of all the swimming they were very tuckered out and needed a rest.
When they got home they plopped right into their beds, soon they fell right to sleep. Again, a few hours after they fell to sleep they heard the same moaning. They got up, and followed the sound shivering, worried that it was the same monster. Unfortunately for them, it was the exact same monster. Now, they were to tired to run. So they were going to fight. For about the hour, it was two against one giant beast. They kept fighting and fighting, until the creature gave up. It was quite the overwhelming day!

Their favorite thing to eat together is german pancakes. I mean, why wouldn't it be??? If you asked them what it was, they would have no hesitation, on answering. Their favorite desert is pumpkin pie, or tuxedo pie. BOTH ARE SO GOOD. No hesitation on that question either, no hesitation at all. Well, I guess any pie is their favorite desert. Their favorite drink is pink lemonade, NO, not because they are pink but because it tastes good, it has a little bit of sour, and some sweet!

Their favorite thing to watch is Pokemon, any version, and of them, and date. They also like to play with cards and battle. They love to make Pokesonas, draw them, draw actual Pokemon characters, watch the movies, and TV shows, play with cards, and pretend they are actual Pokemon, or that they own them >.<

The things they agree on most is fandoms, they agree on every fandom in every way. They like the same fandoms, participate in the same fandoms, and do everything with the same fandoms! Their favorite fandoms are Pokemon obviously, Fursonas/Furries ( if you want to consider that a fandom ) and Warrior cats. This is another hobby you could most likely find them doing.

The thing they disagree on the most is food, they are both very picky eaters, and disagree on the things they eat. Rosa is a sugar sweet, while Almathea is a very healthy eater. Very different, they always disagree on eating. One is very unhealthy, while the other is very fit.
Last edited by bellini on Thu May 05, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 18 times in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Username: Irie.
Name: Elora
Companion name: Priya. Kind of her shadow. Is very hateful and angry. Manipulative and tries to lead Elora astray. Priya generally changes form but usually is in the form of a bird or cat. They consider each other sisters with Priya being the bad girl while Elora is good
Companion description/image: Priya always takes a form in the color black with a corresponding marking like Elora's
Personality: Elora is nice. Too nice. Honestly she's a bit of a doormat. People walk all over her all the time and she never seems capable of saying no. It's so sad how used to being taken advantage of she is. That's kind of how Priya was formed. Priya is all her negative feelings she never let show eventually taking their own form.
Last edited by mellifluous on Mon May 02, 2016 7:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:12 pm

***Companion as friend, pet, thing that follows them around... That sort of thing
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:14 pm

grifforik wrote:***Companion as friend, pet, thing that follows them around... That sort of thing

Ok <3
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:16 pm

dropping out - early congrats to the winner!!X3
Last edited by doglover947 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist