Kiley Lime

"Kiley Lime" by Bison

Dressup entry

Kiley Lime

Postby Bison » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Kiley Lime, twin sister of E. Claire, is a kindhearted soul with a big heart. Always curious, she spent her youth traveling the world to experience all the different natural wonders she possibly could. As an adult she returned to Sucrose City with new-found passion and energy. She opened up an animal rehabilitation center for all the creatures of the city, wild and pet. Claire and Nilla's brood often hung out at the center as they grew up. Playing with all manner of animals was a common treat for the little ones.

Like much of the family Kiley has a love of cooking so each animal's food is prepared by hand in a modest little kitchen. Most of the ingredients are grown herself in her front yard. What she isn't able to make herself she buys from local farmers and ranchers around the area. Its not cheap, but it sure is delicious!

Generally Kiley prefers to eat and prepare simple meals for herself, but every once in a while she'll get carried away. Big four course dinner parties full of tables overflowing with food aren't the rarest sight to see! Holidays at Auntie Kiley's are always the best (and most delicious!) way to celebrate.
Bison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me