Based on Click to view
Artist videlicet [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #69 -CLOSED

Postby videlicet » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:33 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    || Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
    This is adopt #59 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c
    [/quote]

Code: Select all
    Username:
    L.O.C. Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Extras:

The winner of this LOC is iBrevity! Congratulations, and thanks to everyone who participated!
Last edited by videlicet on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
videlicet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #69 -PENDING

Postby Zira. » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:09 am

Marking O.O
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valenrhyme » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:06 am

maked
Valenrhyme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:41 pm

marking
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:47 am

Username;; pterodactyl
L.O.C. Name;; Kushiel Mara
Gender;; Female
Element;; Earth
Rank;; Tracker

Personality, History, Extras;; WIP
Last edited by ophanimera on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:59 pm

oh my gosh I'm marking this :o
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayramite » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:57 pm

Can I claim?

ImageImageImage
My Jelly Bean Dragon's

Ayramite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #69 -OPEN

Postby videlicet » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:04 am

hi guys, sorry for the delay! school got wild, fast! just wanted to pop in and say: this loc is now open for forms and adoption!

(@Ayramite: unfortunately, I did say initially that this LOC would open for forms on the 31st, yesterday, so you missed the deadline by a day. so sorry about that! i do want to hold true to my initial promise, so the window for claim slots ended yesterday.)
on semi-permanent hiatus
(unable to fill any art requests as my tablet is very broken, apologies!)
ImageImage
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
meanwhile the world goes on. / meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes, / over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers. --wild geese, by mary oliver

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hey, viz here! eternally busy, stressed university student. lover of books, space, autumn, mint chocolate, cats. gay.
my previous username was vizàviz

tracks » deviantart » loc » rp with me
videlicet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:05 pm

I am Azra, commander of the earth, and talented tracker
Username: Red weasel, owner of one
L.O.C. Name: Azra
Name Origin: Shorting of Azzara, meaning Earth
Element: Earth
Art by OrangeSocks
Personality:
Azra is elegant, but not sophisticated, and doesn't see her self as high-class or better than others. She walks with poise, and grace, and does know of her own beauty, but this is something ingrained in her by her mother. Azra tries her best to distance herself from the traits built in from her mother, as she believes logically that people will think her unkind, unapproachable, and mean. She doesn't want to be defined by the appearance she has from a distance, but instead by what she actually is like up close. She tries to be seen as kind when possible, but some of her social ineptness gets in her way.

Azra is a logical thinker, her best and her worst trait. As a tracker, her logical abilities help her. Combined with her heightened ability to hear and smell, her ability to think critically and quickly allows her to react in a timely fashion, and often safely respond to the situation at hand, be it a missing lion, or a escapee from from the prison planet. She's sharp, logical, and wise for her age, but her logic has it's flaws. Azra has no idea how to socialize. She understands logic, but not affection, and tends accidentally hurt peoples feelings because of it. Azra may come off as insensitive, usually trying talk facts to people, despite how they feel emotionally. She's is trying her best to correct this habit, but is still often found dumbfounded by what motivates people. She desperately wants fiends, but has a hard time connecting with others.

Azra is often afraid that people will associate he with her mothers behavior. While she loves her mother deeply, she is often ashamed of her mothers better-than-you attitude. Her mothers often seem displeased with her childs' rank, though Azra doesn't seem to notice or mind. Her mother is a pride member, and wanted the same for her daughter, though it was not to be. Azra looks up to, and has the same powers as father. As a prison guard, he is very calm, and stoic, which helped make the breeding grounds for the logical nature of Azra being. Her father is proud of her accomplishments as a tracker, though he rarely ever expresses it to her. She has a sense of adventure, another thing she gained from her father, whom was once very adventures when he was young.

Some may expect her to be a quiet type, but this just isn't her. She is an inquisitive lioness, and has on a few cases asked questions that aren't exactly appropriate. For example, she may out of nowhere ask a lake lion what its like to be stuck as a child, without thinking about how sesitive the topic may be to the lion in question. She can be invasive, bust she really truly means well. She runs on information, telling it, learning it, make drastic choices because of it. She thinks and inputs and outputs. Azra is currently in the process of learning what she likes outside of learning. She wants to develop herself, and learn better how to socialize with others.
I hear all that I see, but I do not see all that I hear

History:
A small one day to be tracker cub sat sleeping next to her father, who was in talks with her mother. The cub, a beautiful creature with control over earth slept, dreaming of the training she was to receive starting the next day. The mother look at her child disdainfully.
"Being a tracker is not appropriate for someone of her beauty", the lioness said harshly, as the father shook his head.
"She will enjoy it, you see wanders, the traveling will suit her," he said in a calm, quiet voice.
"You only say so because she has your ugly powers, Ice is much prettier." The male lion only shook his head.
"Go to sleep, it will all work itself out." The lioness opened her mouth to protest, but the lion places a paw on her arm, ending the conversation.

--

Azra was full of excitement, but her mother loomed quietly over her, her silent gaze unnoticed by the young cub. Azra was was lifting chunks of ground, tossing it back and forth. She hear her mother mumble behind her about her powers, but her mother was silenced by her father. This reminded her that her father was in fact there. Azra absolutely adored her father, as he did tend to give her more attention. She didn't get to see often due to his rank, therefor she alway sought his praise when he was around. If she was honest, it had always been easier for her, as her mother only ever valued what she found pretty. She knew she wasn't going to her to see her father for a while once she started training, she she wanted to make sure she got his attention now.

Azra found a young flower, and she made it grow, before bring it to her father. He praised her, patting a paw to her head. It was the first, and the first of few, times that her mother was at all impressed with what her daughter could do. He mother saw a little bit of her father in her child, and despite the way she acted, she was proud to see his good nature. Even so, her mother would continue act unimpressed, as not to give her child an ego. She looked on as Azra giggled and played with her father happily. She giggled and played in a way many who knew her now would not believe.

--

Azra crouched down on the ground, as the lioness listened intently to her "prey", he tail lightly twitching to the pace of her thoughts.
"Azra yo-"
"Don't interrupt, I'm listening," She hissed, here head moving back and forth as if she was following an invisible prey. Azra was calculating the sounds she heard in her head, making a plan. Suddenly she darted ahead, forgetting to alert the lion with her. He trailed behind her, as she bounded over the ground, his calling after he alerted their foe, but Azra was prepared for that, and blocked their fleeing attempt with a wall of dirt from the ground. The lion behind her darted forward, and pounced. Azra stood calmly over both of them, feeling a sense of victory surround her.

The lion fussed at Azra later, complaining about how she should have waited for him, but she didn't listen. She had promised that she would visit her mother today. Once she was done she went to see her as quickly as possible. He mother hadn't always been the most affectionate, but she still cared quite a bit about her. Her mother greeted her by sating things like," you look beautiful" or "straighten up when you walk," and she constantly asked when she was going to find a mate, preferably one who's handsomeness matched her beauty. Azra the once chipper child, was now a little more low-key, and a little more expressionless. Much of this was the nature she had learned from being around her mother, to act in a state of cool gracefulness, which left her half graceful, half awkward.

Today though, her mother had a surprise for her. Azra hadn't see her father since she had become a tracker, and it had been a while since then. Azra had accomplished quite a bit since she had become a tracker, and new that she would be happy to see her father. Her mother was right, and while there were't many visual cues to show her happiness, the tone of her voice said it all. The two talked for hours, with her mother chiming in every now and then. Her father noted the likeness to her mother, how Azra had shifted those traits, and noted how inquisitive his child was now. It was easy to tell that she had become a logical thinking, between her training, and her mothers care, as she said the word quiet often in her talk. Azra was happy, or at least content for now. Her future looked bright, hopefully will stay bright.

Relationships:

Eztli - Azra doesn't know this lion well as a friend, but knows him well as a comrade. Azra respects Eztli as a fellow tracker, and trust him greatly, even with her life. Truth be told, Azra would like to be his friend, but her social habits only allow her the ability to ask questions,none which would help lead to any real conversations. Still, Azra respects him, and thinks of him highly over some of the other trackers.

Genesis- Azra has intrest in Genesis, though she is careful with expressing it. Because Genesis is an escapee for the prison planet, she is technically supposed to detain Genesis, ye she finds a logical issue at hand, if only one part is bad, how is it right to jail the other two. Instead Azra tells others that Genesis is fast and hard to catch. She hasn't had enough contact with the lioness to call her friend, but she has had enough to wonder about the lioness, and sometimes attempt to talk to her if Genesis is spotted.
Last edited by Red weasel on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 26 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:36 pm

mark?

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me