this is so old i cant delete it bc theres replies on it im g

this is so old i cant delete it bc theres replies on it im g

Postby xyrophenics » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:38 am

onna go insane help me delete this help
Last edited by xyrophenics on Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
xyrophenics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chara Dremurr (Inspiration is) Chara~ MandoPony

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:25 am

To be honest I love that song and I listen to it everytime I get home from school x-x though i've never played undertale, i've gotta say, there fansongs are usually pretty great :'D
But yeah! This dressup is really good :) And actually a more creative one of the "undertale" dressups.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
My free custom shop! [Closed currently. If you want a free custom design from me feel free to DM me!]
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chara Dremurr (Inspiration is) Chara~ MandoPony

Postby xyrophenics » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Ax The Andalite wrote:To be honest I love that song and I listen to it everytime I get home from school x-x though i've never played undertale, i've gotta say, there fansongs are usually pretty great :'D
But yeah! This dressup is really good :) And actually a more creative one of the "undertale" dressups.

Thanks! I tried really hard on it! The eyes just wouldnt stay, I would check out my Asriel Dremurr and Papyrus! XOXO~ Juliet
xyrophenics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me