Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parrapup #90 - Dots

Postby Omosky » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Thank you to a very helpful got, I now have Oekaki access to her! ^_^

Omosky wrote:
Name:
Dance of the Spirits, but goes by Dots ((I wanted something to do with the aurora borealis. The Cree called the aurorae dance of the spirits. Of which she fits so perfectly!))

Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT5Aisr ... A&index=48

Extras:
Dots got her nickname as a hatchling, even though she got her received name later than most. Being highly spirited and graceful even at such a young age finally won her the name of Dance of the Spirits. Many found it a mouth full though, including herself. It wasn't but a sort time before Dots was given as a nickname. She enjoys it though and you'll only hear laughter if you ask her what it's short for. Thus, turning it into a guessing game. Dots loves music very much, but mysteries and guessing games just as much. She if always intertwining the two. Have you ever solved any of her musical riddles? It will be a feat if you do! Dots is also a bit eccentric. A small portion of her life was spent isolated, and her social skills suffer a tiny bit from it. She maybe shy and wary for starters around new environments and living things, but give her an hour or two and her bubbling personality will burst forth. ..Just whatever you do, don't touch her ipod.. She is very protective of it! Dots' favorite music to listen to and imitate is really any type of EDM (electronic dance music). Which is fitting for her considering her favorite social activity other than riddles and puzzles, everyone having fun.

Spent a little more time on the image. Previous image.
Being a bit shy.
Omosky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me