With lips as red as blood, and skin as white as snow.

"With lips as red as blood, and skin as white as snow." by Ice580

Dressup entry

With lips as red as blood, and skin as white as snow.

Postby Ice580 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:49 pm

I tried to make a Snow White. Her story (summary): A queen wanted a daughter, and was told to prick her finger and let a drop of blood fall onto the fresh snow on the windowsill. She was told her daughter would be the fairest in all the land, with "skin as white as snow". She gives birth to a daughter, and named her Snow White. An evil queen grew envious, however. She went to her magic mirror and said, "Mirror mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all??" Up until Snow White was born, she was told, "You, your majesty." She set out to kill Snow White and regain her position as fairest maiden.She disguised herself as an old peddler and went to Snow White when she was alone. She gave Snow White a poisoned apple, so Snow White fell asleep. Eventually, a prince riding through the forest found her. He saw her beauty, and kissed her. Some stories say love defeated the poison, others say the bit of apple in Snow White's throat dislodged. Either way, she was revived and the evil queen was defeated.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me