Forever Alone, No Love for anyone but my Book

"Forever Alone, No Love for anyone but my Book" by WatermelonBear

Dressup entry

Forever Alone, No Love for anyone but my Book

Postby WatermelonBear » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:35 pm

"Valentines day is for losers" Darkheart told her mother as she flicked her tail and walked off with her book in her jaws. She found a nice clearing in the forest and opened her book, sitting down and continuing where she left off.

Her Mum didn't know but Darkheart loved Romance novels and she had nearly read the whole series of "The Tabby and the White" and she was almost half way through the last one. All of her friends had said that the book ended in a bang and she was eager to find out exactly what that bang was. Today.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The two cats cuddled. It was their first date, the street lights were on and the all the dogs had gone to bed. The Tabby padded down the street with his pure white friend. They wrapped there tails around each others and continued into the darkness....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darkheart opened her eyes widely, 5 whole books and now they were finally going to kiss! She quickly flipped the page with her paw before reading on hungrily.
"Hey Princess" Meowed the Tabby, the white cat looked him in the eyes. His golden eyes were so pretty, they were calming and peaceful. Then the world blew up.

The End

"WHAT!" Screamed Darkheart, She flipped through the rest of the book finding only the words "Haha" within the pages. She closed the book hard with her paw and picked it up in her jaws before bolting home. "They were going to kiss..... What kinda story is this!"

After she realised that this was no joke and that was indeed the true ending she thought to herself "Well it did go out with a Bang" she smiled at her friends joke, she was so going to get them tomorrow.

(I had this idea, I seriously was going to make a really nice series of books and then end the whole series with "And then the world blew up, The End." just to annoy the living daylights out of all the readers :3)
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me