Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Ethulai

kyu

Postby Caelus » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:01 pm

now belongs to ethulai!!

kyu is his real name, his online alias is "kyuketsuki" bc hes a huge weeb (means vampire in japanese)
20 years old
gay cis boy
single ;)

kyu is a very shy plumerian. he spends most of his time online under the alias of ‘ghoul’, preferring to interact with others through digital means. he’s always skyping, streaming, browsing or doodling, and thus has very few non-long-distance friendships.
his sense of humor is quite immature and snarky, though he can be serious as a heart attack when he needs to, and he really does have a heart of gold. hes always someone his friends can count on and go to, and is always willing to help anyone out whether a best friend or a stranger. even so, he finds it hard to really, genuinely trust anyone, and it’s very hard to get information out of him that he doesn’t want to share. he puts the wellbeing of his loved ones above all else, including himself, and will bottle up his own emotions for the sake of not bumming them out.
kyu is semi-famous on twitch, streaming games such as world of warcraft, counterstrike, and overwatch, not to mention countless other weird, obscure games he finds deep in the steam store. he doesn’t consider this a very noteworthy achievement, and won’t even bother mentioning he has a channel unless someone specifically brings it up.
he doesnt go to college, and he sustains himself off the earnings from his twitch channel. he isnt rich by any stretch, but its enough for him to keep the lights on and treat himself to a nice dinner now and again, or the occasional anime figurine.
he sleeps a lot, usually from the hours of 6am to 4pm or any variation of a very odd nocturnal schedule.

#525252 #FFB7B8 #F9D194 #FFFC9F #C8FB96 #95DAF9 #CB7EF0
more to be added!
Last edited by Caelus on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kyu art!!

Postby Caelus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:32 pm

by cashee
by me