Based on Click to view
Artist Ghost CatLady [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 17
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Fav Drinks

Postby Ghost CatLady » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:17 pm

I decided to make some pups into some of my fave drinks!!
Each pup will hopefully have the drinks logo somewhere ;)
Please don't steal any design guys!!
No these are not adoptables!! Sorry!!

To DO!!
1. Monster Lo-Carb
2. Coca Cola (Coke) (My BF's Fav!)
3. Mountain Dew: Voltage
4. Orange Juice (OJ)
5. Arizona: Strawberry Lemonade
6. Venom: Low Calorie
7. MTN Dew: Kickstart: Blueberry Pomegranate
8. Venom: Mango
9. Ice Coffee
10. Arizona: Half & Half
11. Monster Ultra Blue
12. Rockstar: Lime Freeze (My Lady's Fav!)

Ok!! Pup 1 is based off a Monster Lo-Carb! The design on the can isn't that impressive. I added the glowing claw marks over the logo to give it a little pop. It's left beck leg on the inside has a tiny heart shape. (I really loved the pup :P ) I think this pup shall be a female! It's a simple pup but I love it. Her eyes glow!

Pup 2 is based off of Coca Cola! In it's eyes are soda bubbles. I wanted this pup to still have the logo of Coke even though is huge on the pup. This pup is a male. (I'm loving his tail)

Pup 6 Is based off of Venom: Low Calorie. (I don't watch my carbs or calories at all!! I just LOOOVE the bitter taste. I'm weird) Anyway. This pup has a snake tail. The snakes eyes are huge Xs with a grumpy mouth! This pup has two hearts on her. (yes i'm making this a female) One heart is on her right cheek and the other is on her left back leg. That logo on her back thigh is ONLY on that leg.

Pup 8 is based off of Venom: Mango. I very much LOOOVE the Mango Venom!! This is a male. This pup also has a snake tail. This snake tail is happier than pup 6s tail.

Pup 11 Is based off of Monster: Ultra Blue. On the can the design has frost on it. I tried to create my own frost. I think it turned out great! Her eyes are silver in the middle and slowly fades to grey towards the outer part of it. I very much love this pup. This shall be a female!

Pup 12 (thank gosh its the last! :lol: ) Is supposed to resemble a Rockstar: Lime Freeze. I tried doing Rockstars giant Star design like on the cans...but I got sooo frustrated because it wasn't even so I gave up. Instead I did the Lime Freeze can design. Which apparently was a little white/ lime/ yellow green galaxy thing. I added stars to this pup to help resemble the Rockstar more. In this pups eyes are two stars. A yellow-green and a white one, again to resemble the Rockstar cans!! This pup is a male.

I actually wanted most of these pups to have assesories. (I think I spelled that wrong). So I will be updating this with each pups assesories probably not any time soon. Their assessories will include hair, necklaces, piercings, rings, etc.
Debating on the assesories. (i'm not great at making them)

I would LOOOOVE some feedback about each pup. I know they're not great!
Last edited by Ghost CatLady on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:30 am, edited 13 times in total.
"If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all." - Geralt Of Rivia

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Fav Drinks

Postby Ghost CatLady » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:40 am

Does that eye look ok to you guys?
"If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all." - Geralt Of Rivia

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Looks awesome to me.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost CatLady » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:30 pm

*wipes my brow* awesome!! For a second there I thought no one liked it so I was gonna have to redo it (Or just not do it at all :lol: )

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost CatLady » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm just not feeling it guys!! I just don't think I can finish the last 6!! I might just reveal them tomorrow sometime in the evening!
Now im gonna try and get some sleep! (If I can)
*Dies face planted in my bed*

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost CatLady » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:51 am

:lol: I guess 11:52 am is evening time!!
Anyway!! I shall update that first post with a little more info on the pups (that are actually done!!)
Please don't steal any design guys. And that timer is wrong and right!! I left this open a couple times while I made dinner, did chores, or just goofing around :lol:

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me