Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Blurryface Adopt #1 by ativanblues

Artist ativanblues [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Blurryface Adopt #1

Postby ativanblues » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:26 pm

Look who decided to do Twenty One Pilots aswell~

Code: Select all
[b][i][color=#800000]MY NAMES BLURRYFACE AND I,[/color][/i][/b]
[size=85][b]Username;;[/b] [color=#808080]A.H.[/color]
[b]Adopts Name;;[/b] [color=#808080]A.H.[/color]
[b]Adopts Gender;;[/b] [color=#808080]A.H.[/color]
[b]What Will you be Doing with this Adopt;;[/b]  [color=#808080]A.H.[/color]
[b]Extra;;[/b] [color=#808080]A.H.[/color][/size]
[i][b][color=#800000]CARE WHAT YOU THINK...[/color][/b][/i]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    liv - she/they - virgo - sXe
    hi im liv, i not on here much
    these days but feel free to
    say hi if u see me lurking....
    i like music, sonic, antiques,
    and classic literature (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。♡‧
    ♫ pop out like a toast ✧ ♫ Image
    ————————————————
    ...,,...,,..my spotify
    ————————————————
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ativanblues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blurryface Adopt #1

Postby bellini » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:32 pm

editing this even tho probably no one will see it
this is too cringe-y ouch
Last edited by bellini on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heizou » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:11 pm

MY NAMES BLURRYFACE AND I,
Username;; District 9¾
Adopts Name;; Tyler ♥
Adopts Gender;; Male
What Will you be Doing with this Adopt;; Showing his fabulousness of to all my friends.
Extra;; Tyler loves fall out boy, panic! at the disco and twenty øne piløts. He loves to hip hop dance and party. He loves to game; specifically mario kart 64, super smash bros, donkey kong country 1, 2 and 3 and frogger. He's a geeky nerd. He is a sagittarius and has many tattoos.

CARE WHAT YOU THINK...

NELSON AND MURDOCK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PARKER/RIVER they/xe australia 18+
ace greyro lesbian
autistic libra infj 4w5
dnp andrew garfield project sekai
genshin
marvel musicals pokémon hozier tennis
trade thread pronouny listo fr toyhouse

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
…AVOCADOS AT LAW!

heizou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PowerTheLocalDreamer » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:40 am

MY NAMES BLURRYFACE AND I,
Username;; PowerTheLocalDreamer
Adopts Name;; Message Man (Nickname is M&M)
Adopts Gender;;Male
What Will you be Doing with this Adopt;; \ Making him into a furry, i am experienced i have one other furry named artemis and im giving her to a friend, im looking for a new oc to make into a furry and i want it to be tøp themed, I have already bought foam, and red fur and i have lots of savings to spend on the bandana, black fur and more! he is EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR! With him as a furry i go to conventions, me and my friend mess around in public places in our furries, and last but not least we do covers of tøp in our furries, With Message man I will also, role play, and I draw on my free time so I can draw him! Message Man will definitely be a success! I would love to see how message man and I get along!
-Extras about my tøp history - my friend hailey 3 years ago (august 2012) showed me forest by twenty one pilots! Ive been in the fanbase ever since! I have lots of merch 2 hoodies 4 shirts 1 backpack 4bracelets 2 pins 1 necklace and i plan to wear the judge hoodie with my furry. Im going to emotional roadshow 6/8/16! Ive begged my parents since 2012 and my dads letting me go! I preordered Blurryface on iTunes and I was so happy as each song came out one by one! Tyler and Josh have gotten me through much and they mean a lot to me! /color]
Extra;; [color=#808080]Message Man plays the piano and ukulele(I do play ukulele, and piano so yay!) , he enjoys long romantic walks to the fridge. He is a tad bit sensitive, but shows lots of passion for his interests. What message man does on his free time is just listening to twenty one pilots and play along with his uke or piano. He is really enthusiastic, yet sometimes he is extremely insecure. His friends mean a lot to him and he is a very good party host. Lots of people call him a dork and emo, but the reality he is an emotional dork XD, he... Cares what you think! He is one of those supportive friends but he likes to hide his emotions with a smile!

CARE WHAT YOU THINK...
please click!! pm for click backs!
PowerTheLocalDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ativanblues » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:17 am

PowerTheLocalDreamer wrote:MY NAMES BLURRYFACE AND I,
Username;; PowerTheLocalDreamer
Adopts Name;; Message Man (Nickname is M&M)
Adopts Gender;;Male
What Will you be Doing with this Adopt;; \ Making him into a furry, i am experienced i have one other furry named artemis and im giving her to a friend, im looking for a new oc to make into a furry and i want it to be tøp themed, I have already bought foam, and red fur and i have lots of savings to spend on the bandana, black fur and more! he is EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR! With him as a furry i go to conventions, me and my friend mess around in public places in our furries, and last but not least we do covers of tøp in our furries, With Message man I will also, role play, and I draw on my free time so I can draw him! Message Man will definitely be a success! I would love to see how message man and I get along!
-Extras about my tøp history - my friend hailey 3 years ago (august 2012) showed me forest by twenty one pilots! Ive been in the fanbase ever since! I have lots of merch 2 hoodies 4 shirts 1 backpack 4bracelets 2 pins 1 necklace and i plan to wear the judge hoodie with my furry. Im going to emotional roadshow 6/8/16! Ive begged my parents since 2012 and my dads letting me go! I preordered Blurryface on iTunes and I was so happy as each song came out one by one! Tyler and Josh have gotten me through much and they mean a lot to me! /color]
Extra;; [color=#808080]Message Man plays the piano and ukulele(I do play ukulele, and piano so yay!) , he enjoys long romantic walks to the fridge. He is a tad bit sensitive, but shows lots of passion for his interests. What message man does on his free time is just listening to twenty one pilots and play along with his uke or piano. He is really enthusiastic, yet sometimes he is extremely insecure. His friends mean a lot to him and he is a very good party host. Lots of people call him a dork and emo, but the reality he is an emotional dork XD, he... Cares what you think! He is one of those supportive friends but he likes to hide his emotions with a smile!

CARE WHAT YOU THINK...

The adopt is yours! Sorry to everyone else who filled out a forum. I will try to put out more soon!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    liv - she/they - virgo - sXe
    hi im liv, i not on here much
    these days but feel free to