Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

more color examples by ~SprigofNature~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~SprigofNature~ [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

more color examples

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:28 pm

these three are based of the basic color schemes of the more uncommon elements of Fawns
The Buck is a Jungle based element, found with darker colors and vibrant, animal like designs with there manes and tails being primarily bright, causing an interesting illusion for anyone spotting one in the wild.

The bottom Doe is a Ocean based element, commonly found to have pale yellow and blue coats rather than the normal brown coats and usually adorn with the designs of aquatic like often found in tide pools as that is where they spend most of their time.

The top Doe is a Domestic element who primarily come in very pretty, pastel colors and are usually ascetically pleasing with flowers and such hidden in their markings making them very pretty pets to keep in a home for good luck
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me