Based on Click to view
Artist Caelus [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

nekohomi #2 [winner posted]

Postby Caelus » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:40 pm

a simplish design! :>
they have strong light magic capable of healing.

Apricus wrote:▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[color=#FFBF00]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
╔══════════════╗
username:
apricus
neko name:
bastet
their hobby and why:

╚══════════════╝

She's a well known diplomat as well as healer, so she studies languages whenever she finds
the time to do so. She's always had a love for travel and communicating with others outside of
her hometown, so she adores learning new languages. She didn't grow up bilingual, so she takes
whatever chance she has to immerse herself in other cultures and learn the basics and beyond
of different dialects and whatnot. Bastet has never been the best in school, so she doesn't
support the classroom approach to learning languages, and never flourished in that
environment. As of now, she's fluent in English and proficient in languages like Spanish and Arabic.
She only knows snippets of other languages, like Swahili because of Arabic and Portuguese because
she got stranded in Brazil that one time. Had to learn quickly to be able to make her way home.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Last edited by Caelus on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nekohomi #2

Postby rem sleep » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Username ;;
Trollish

Neko Name ;;
Rogue

Gender ;;
Male

Hobby + Why ;;
Rogue has a habit of surveying every crowd. Every living thing is his subject, and every page a canvas to think a new story from. He likes to imagine the possibilites of every event, every future-- every person he sees. He profiles people, analyzes-- he's a flat out 'people watcher'. He enjoys this for many reasons, one of which being his very open-minded, adventurous thought process. He has a hard time sitting still if he isn't doing anything, and to Rogue-- thinking has always been a very important activity. Whether it be plotting a story or something for his trade. Speaking of which-- Rogue likes analyzing and profiling for another quite prominent reason. His job. Rogue is a theif-- and quite a good one at that. His creative thinking and on-the-ball plans are the secrets to his success-- that, and his keen eye for people. He's watched and observed enough to understand on another level, and his fascination for simply thinking a step ahead-- well it makes his life infinitely easier.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:07 am

Marking~ :o
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:12 am

username: Shatterhowl
neko name: Helen
(meaning; Light, one who is bright.)
their hobby and why:
Playing with lights because it's fun for her <:
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jumu » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:54 am

username: Lioth
neko name: Sitka
their hobby and why: Sitka collects lanterns. Chinese lanterns, paper lanterns, oil lanterns, you name it. She really likes lanterns. The Chinese lanterns and paper lanterns glow like her magic, and the oil lanterns are good for personal use. Sometimes she'll use those types of lanterns that people release into the air, just so she can watch as they float away into the sky.
──────────────────────────
jay - lil gay - boring - 1% active - formerly lioth

trying to make myself into someone better
if you knew me in any way before uhhh im sorry

interests
ult joohoney, mx, nct, skz, svt // bjds and art dolls
fat cats, fluffy dogs, shrooms // drumming n music
bad jokes // vegan food // movies // jfashion

──────────────────────────
jumu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:46 am

╔══════════════╗
username:
apricus
neko name:
bastet
their hobby and why:

╚══════════════╝

She's a well known diplomat as well as healer, so she studies languages whenever she finds
the time to do so. She's always had a love for travel and communicating with others outside of
her hometown, so she adores learning new languages. She didn't grow up bilingual, so she takes
whatever chance she has to immerse herself in other cultures and learn the basics and beyond
of different dialects and whatnot. Bastet has never been the best in school, so she doesn't
support the classroom approach to learning languages, and never flourished in that
environment. As of now, she's fluent in English and proficient in languages like Spanish and Arabic.
She only knows snippets of other languages, like Swahili because of Arabic and Portuguese because
she got stranded in Brazil that one time. Had to learn quickly to be able to make her way home.

heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:15 pm

username:Bellini79

neko name: Sombre or Bellini ( Sombre means dark in french )

their hobby and why: Sombre isn't the best healer, she has her powers but isn't the best at using them. Instead of having to deal with her powers she usually likes to draw or doodle. She likes drawing cats, dogs, wolves, foxes, bunnies, and dragons. She likes art because she sees no meaning in mostly anything else. She is a tomboy, but not in the sporty way. She isn't very popular ( in fact she's a bit of a nerd X3 ) She loves animals and the dark. She isn't very fond of the light or crowds because they give her headaches. I love her XD
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:19 pm

username: Water Witch
neko name: Fortis
      In Alchemy, Aqua Fortis / nitric acid, can be formed by 2 parts saltpetre in 1 part (pure) oil of vitriol (sulfuric acid). Historically, this process could not have been used, as 98% oil of vitriol was not available
their hobby and why:

res
when does this end?
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Apricus wrote:▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
╔══════════════╗
username:
apricus
neko name:
bastet
their hobby and why:

╚══════════════╝

your form is awesome, shes yours! congrats uvu
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nekohomi #2 [winner posted]

Postby Placebo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:51 pm

haha thank you kindly fright ;w; sweet<3 my lack of female characters makes me sad a bit so this in turn makes me really happy! Thank you again for entrusting me with Bastet here~
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes