first star #43

Postby inactive20000009 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:00 pm

belongs to sketchy.pawz!!
also i messed up the numbering ;;;; this is actually #43
star light, star bright,
the first star I see tonight,
i wish i may, i wish i might,
have the wish i wish tonight.

remember when you used to wait beside your window every night to catch the first star and make a wish? well, those stars actually aren't stars at all. little furry creatures with glowing starlights in their chests make it their job to be the first light in the sky, every night. first stars will pick out the wishes they deem most worthy and store them in the glass bottle they carry. when the time is ripe, the first star comes down to earth to make the wish come true.

to win, write a rlly short story about this first star! 100-1000 words

Code: Select all
[b]name:[/b]
[b]story:[/b]

forgotto say it ends next week!!
Last edited by inactive20000009 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #42

Postby Kaluga » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:49 pm

gosh this is cute!!

name: Royal
story: wip

--------------

⇢ ♕ ⇠

нey! ι'м ĸalυga

нιт мe υp
anyтιмe,
oĸay?

⇢ ♛ ⇠

--------------
Kaluga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:13 pm

name: Princess Bubble
story: Princes Bubble lives in the Bubble kingdom, she loves her people. She loves getting up in the morning, her bed is made of bubbles. WIP
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nozomii » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Name

Shimmer

Story

Shimmer is a royal first star who grants wishes to young children. One night she was walking through the night sky when she overheard a small convosation consisting of a msall girl and her mother. "I Wish you were never here!" The mother spoke hashly. "Your to damn annoying" The mother finished. The young girl began to cry and ran outside. She looked up at the sky and whispered "I wish i was loved" Shimmer looked down at her and smiled granting the childs wish. She ran down at her curling her tail gently around the childs leg. "You will always be loved" She whispered leading the child away from her pain. "What are you?" The child asked. "I am the stars of the night sky" Shimmer responded walking down the gravel covered path. "Oops!" Shimmer yelped and stood in the spot. The girl stared at her in confusion. "I Almost forgot" Shimmer mumbled she winked at the girl and with a flick of her tail a small crown appeared on the girls head.

I Hope this is fine X3
Last edited by Nozomii on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[size=85]I will trade 1 Event token for 2C$ EACH
XXPet adoptables for Event tokensXX[
Me aj06   yoosxng are all siblings and we use the same computer please don't ban us!/size]
Nozomii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gap » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:33 pm

qt omg i love this
//how many slots are we allotted?//
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 am

Sketchy.pawz wrote:
Name

Shimmer

Story

Shimmer is a royal first star who grants wishes to young children. One night she was walking through the night sky when she overheard a small convosation consisting of a msall girl and her mother. "I Wish you were never here!" The mother spoke hashly. "Your to damn annoying" The mother finished. The young girl began to cry and ran outside. She looked up at the sky and whispered "I wish i was loved" Shimmer looked down at her and smiled granting the childs wish. She ran down at her curling her tail gently around the childs leg. "You will always be loved" She whispered leading the child away from her pain. "What are you?" The child asked. "I am the stars of the night sky" Shimmer responded walking down the gravel covered path. "Oops!" Shimmer yelped and stood in the spot. The girl stared at her in confusion. "I Almost forgot" Shimmer mumbled she winked at the girl and with a flick of her tail a small crown appeared on the girls head.

I Hope this is fine X3

winner! nice job <3 lots of depth here
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #43

Postby doglover947 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:34 am

Congrats!! X3
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nozomii » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:16 am

quillinx wrote:
Sketchy.pawz wrote:
Name

Shimmer

Story

I Hope this is fine X3

winner! nice job <3 lots of depth here

Ahh thx so much <3 <3 <3

[size=85]I will trade 1 Event token for 2C$ EACH
XXPet adoptables for Event tokensXX[
Me aj06   yoosxng are all siblings and we use the same computer please don't ban us!/size]
Nozomii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me