Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

first star #41

Postby inactive20000009 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:20 am

star light, star bright,
the first star I see tonight,
i wish i may, i wish i might,
have the wish i wish tonight.

remember when you used to wait beside your window every night to catch the first star and make a wish? well, those stars actually aren't stars at all. little furry creatures with glowing starlights in their chests make it their job to be the first light in the sky, every night. first stars will pick out the wishes they deem most worthy and store them in the glass bottle they carry. when the time is ripe, the first star comes down to earth to make the wish come true.

ok for this contest
GIVE ME AS MANY BAD PUNS AS POSSIBLE
no limit on how many, and the worse they are the better!!!!!!!!!!!
ends sometime this week

Code: Select all
[b]name:[/b]
[b]PUNS:[/b]
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #41

Postby Kiba! » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:03 pm

name: Masquerade
PUNS:

Q: What do you get when you toss a hand grenade into a kitchen in France?
A: Linoleum blownapart.

A city in Alaska passed a law outlawing all dogs. It became known as Dogless Fairbanks.

Which famous golfer loves to drink wine? Litre Vino.

Archeaologist: a person whose career lies in ruins.

Q: What's the difference between an angry circus owner and a Roman barber?
A: One is a raving showman, and the other is a shaving Roman.

In ancient Rome, deli workers were told that they could eat anything they wanted during the lunch hour. Anything, that is except the smoked salmon. Thus were created the world's first anti-lox breaks.

A ship carrying a cargo of red paint collided with a ship carrying a cargo of purple paint. Both crews were marooned.

Why did the Zen master refuse novocaine when he had his tooth pulled? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

Did you hear about the two men from the monastery who opened a fast-food seafood restaurant? One was the fish friar, the other was the chip monk.

A scientist cloned himself but the experiment created a duplicate who used very foul language. As the clone cursed and swore, the scientist finally pushed it out the window, and it fell to its death. Later the scientist was arrested for making an obscene clone fall.

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft it sank -- proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

A mushroom walks into a bar, sits down and orders a drink. The bartender says, "We don't serve mushrooms here." The mushroom says, "Why?! I'm a fun guy!"

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sidles up to the bar and announces: "I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw."

This guy goes into a restaurant for a Christmas breakfast while in his home town for the holidays. After looking over the menu he says, "I'll just have the eggs benedict." His order comes a while later and it's served on a huge fancy chrome plate. He asks the waiter, "What's with the fancy plate?" The waiter replies, "There's no plate like chrome for the hollandaise!"

Very early one morning two birds are sitting at the side of a large puddle of oil. They see a worm on the other side. So... the one flies over and the other one swims through -- which one gets to the worm first? The one who swam, of course, because "Da oily boid gets da woim."

When she told me I was average, she was just being mean.

A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a drink?" The bartender replies, "For you, no charge."

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other. One says to the other, "Are you all right?"
"No, I lost an electron!"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive!"

She criticized my apartment, so I knocked her flat.

On the second day of Hanukkah a woman accidentally backed into a menorah. She burned her end at both candles.

Sticks float. They would.

No matter how attractive you may find him/her, never ask a photographer to step into a dark room and see what develops. The answer is almost always in the negative. (Yes, it's a bad pun--enough to make you shutter.)

Habitual punsters should be banished to Noman. (Noman is an island.)

People who tell really bad puns shouldn't just be banished, they should be drawn and quoted.

There was a man who heard that his local newspaper was having a contest to find the worst pun. He searched his letters and his old e-mails for the worst puns he could find, and he finally came up with a list of the ten very worst puns he'd ever heard. He was certain that one his entries would win the contest. Unfortunately for him, no pun in ten did.

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #41

Postby Nozomii » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:06 pm

name: Mushi m-oo-sh-i
PUNS:

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

there was the person who sent ten different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

[size=85]I will trade 1 Event token for 2C$ EACH
XXPet adoptables for Event tokensXX[
Me aj06   yoosxng are all siblings and we use the same computer please don't ban us!/size]
Nozomii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me