GoS # 365 - Bay snowcap appaloosa by Yamaneko

Based on Click to view
Artist Yamaneko [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GoS # 365 - Bay snowcap appaloosa

Postby Yamaneko » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:48 am

We need more appys. ^^ And I wanted to try something new concerning the markings.

To win this stallion, give him a fitting name and tell me something about his past (short story, at least 250 words).

Please link your name in the form.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b] [url]linked name[/url]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Something about his past:[/b]

End date: 31st January 2016
Edits: Allowed.
You are allowed to pretty up the form but don't do that famous "touch too much". ;)

Attention:
In order to adopt a Guardian you need to have our stamp (provided below) in your signature. If you have too less space in your signature a link back to the Adoption Topic will work too. For those who have GoS art can also use that and link it back here. So you have 3 different options given.
Last edited by Yamaneko on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GoS # 320 - Bay snowcap appaloosa

Postby Astraela » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:33 am

Username: [url]linked name[/url]
Name:
Something about his past:
Wip
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:32 am

Username: Birman Kitty
Name: Anubis

Anubis is from a deep dark part of the sea, he has seen many creatures unknown to man. In the darker parts of the sea, you often see more of the evil creatrues in the darker parts, but Anubis was anything but evil. He is a kind soul, and strives to help all creatures, big and small.

While Anubis was living in the deep, he found an abandoned ship wreck. It was a grand find, it had yet seen the horrors of some of the creatures or coral. Anubis was glad to claim the ship as his own, and he loved it. It was filled with riches that he would never use, and jewels with would never glimmer in the light of day. He was happy with his house, and he guarded it with caution. He knew that many of the sea creatures envy his home, and some would even try to take it from him.

One day an extremely large and aggressive shark swam towards Anubis's home. He was ready to claim it as his, but Anubis was not worried. He knew that he could take on the shark, but it was still dangerous. Anubis swam quickly towards the shark and bellowed a ferocious neigh. The shark stopped and narrowed its black eyes at Anubis, and the commenced charging towards Anubis. They engaged in a great battle, and after several hours Anubis was left standing. The shark was gravely injured, and slowly swam away in shame.

Anubis was ashamed of himself for being so selfish with his home, so he abandoned it. He swam towards the clear waters and far from the deeper darker waters.

Kallisto Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:16 am

WIP

Username: [url]linked name[/url]
Name: The Iliad || Troy
Something about his past: Troy
Last edited by LuciferMorningstar on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Username: Toxic Nightshade
Name: Oceanus
So many misunderstandings and mistakes.... So little time.
Time was running out for the little stallion and he needed to save this rocking ship before they crashed into the raging waters. He swam desperately around the ship, thinking of a way he could save the sailors. His mother had warned him, but they were yelling for help, and he couldn't help his adventurous little self. He swam to the side of the boat quickly and did his best to straighten the boat so it did not tip over, but his strength and bravery were still no match for the harshness of the cold ocean. A wave crashed into his side and he went spurring helplessly out into the dark, unknown waters. Away from the comforting and loving home he knew and needed.
So this is why mother warned me to stay at the bottom of the ocean, and near the den. Alas, his understanding came much too late. He cried out for aid but it wasn't much use at all. The ship was a tiny dot in the large distance, but the little dot was soon swallowed by a wave, and so was he. The little guardian had made a huge mistake in thinking he could save them, and now he was lost and could not be found. The vast ocean spread wide and dark beaneath him, and he started to frantically search for his home, even though his search would amount to nothing. He had to get home before his mother moved on and left him for dead. In his haste, he did not realise he was going the wrong direction...
And so tiny Oceanus's brave adventures commenced.
Last edited by Toxic Nightshade on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Dropping
Last edited by OutdatedBoombox on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:25 am

((this guy should be number 365 <3))

[⌦] THE