Dust Bunnies 35 and 36 by faraday

Based on Click to view
Artist faraday [gallery]
Time spent 21 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dust Bunnies 35 and 36

Postby faraday » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:13 am

What are Dust Bunnies? wrote:Dust Bunnies are small, four-legged creatures, with unknown origins. They like to hide under your bed and in dark corners of your room (hence they're name), only coming out at night to steal candy from children. Despite their appearance, they're absolutely harmless.

Woohoo, finally! It's been too long, but I finally created some new dust bunnies for you guys. Remember, you can only try out for one of these! To win one, create a new flavor of drink based off of their design! You may describe the new drink, draw the new drink, or both! To give your form an extra kick, consider talking about where the drink is served or who created it. Creativity is encouraged!

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Dust Bunny (35 or 36)[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]New Drink Flavor[/b]:

No extras. End date is January 20th!
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunnies 35 and 36

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:28 am

oh gosh these ones are cool ~ possibly entering, but for now just marking <3
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jarvis » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:40 am

username: >> jarvis
dust bunny: >> 36
name: >> citris /ˈsitrəs/ || spunky variation on the english word 'citrus'
new drink: >> the 'fiji fizz!' || pink grapefruit, tangerines, starfruit, mango, lemon-lime soda, + coconut flavor!
the island of fiji is known for many things, one of which is citrus fruits! this delicious smoothie is named after this tropical
paradise as well as it's texture and surprise aftertaste! the 'fiji fizz' is a citrus smoothie full of healthy antioxidants and a
fizzy little secret! besides the yummy, healthy fruit, this drink contains a generous portion of lemon-lime soda, which gives
it sass, and a tiny dash of coconut flavor to take your taste-buds on a sweet summer vacation. this tropical smoothie was
created by none other than citris herself! the little dust bunny has a passion for scrumptious smoothies, but felt that
her signature drink should contain a bit of her spunky personality. so she added the fizz! she serves it to all of her friends, who all enjoy it. and while on
vacation one year, citris slipped the recipe onto a counter at a resort. the owner came across it and couldn't resist turning it into a delicious drink trend!
citris doesn't demand credit for her work, and instead thrives off the satisfaction that people love her creation. and who wouldn't love such a tasty treat?
Last edited by jarvis on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

✦ jarvis/chess ✦
✦ lover of flowers ✦
✦ neurodivergent ✦
✦ vis dev artist ✦
✦ believer in fairies ✦

Image Image

current hyperfixations:
fnaf, horror games in general
jarvis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:41 am

Username:
Hyakutake
Dust Bunny (35 or 36):
Name:
Bebida
spanish for Drink
New Drink Flavor:
it's called Azure!
Based on a newly found fruit harvested from the tropical forests of Ecuador.
Founded by the natives, they made loads of money out of a recipe with the fruit in it. They branded it as "Berry Blast" it took off in America. What does Bebida have to do with this? Well, they actually showed it to the natives, so technically Bebida found it first. The natives named him Bebida after showing them the fruit.
But the drink includes Azure, a hint of pineapple juice, apple juice, dragonfruit, and coconut.

The drink is served all around America, as well as South America. Mostly in South America has it gotten extremely popular, with pretty much every beverage store serving it.
Last edited by Roadhog on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:44 am

Username: furbywiki
Dust Bunny (35 or 36): 35
Name: Punch
New Drink Flavor:
The new drink is called Sour Punch and is made out of pomegranates, cranberries, black currants, star fruit, and blue raspberry flavoring. It also has a teeny bit of sugar added to it. It's called Sour Punch due to it most of the ingredients in it being sour and the sour flavor is like a punch to your tastebuds. It is sold in most convenience stores as a one bottle deal however some supermarkets sell boxes that hold 6 bottles of Sour Punch.
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grinsome » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:04 pm

Username: ||Madness||
Dust Bunny (35 or 36): 35
Name: Rusty Roo
New Drink Flavor:

Berry Born
Berry Born is actually made up of two kinds of syrup. Its a mix of cherry flavored syrup and blue berry flavored syrup. The drink is carbonated and sugar is added to create a new and wild berry drink with fizz.
Grinsome wrote:
Sup, I'm Grinsome
I use to be ||Madness||
I am INACTIVE
View characters in link!
HERE
Grinsome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my sweet piano » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Username: pink shards
Dust Bunny (35 or 36): 36
Name: Fizzumi
New Drink Flavor: It is quite the shifter, and it is called Cilima. It starts with a citrusy taste, almost like a grapefruit. As it goes down through your mouth, it gradually shifts to a taste of lemon-lime. Its color varies between a greenish, light color and orange based on how the sunlight hits it.
x
my sweet piano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Username: Lillybear
      Dust Bunny: 35
      Name: Beast
      New Drink Flavor: Beast has come up with this drink himself, and he's rather proud of it.
      He calls it "Beast's Bigone Candy Drink Spectacular," but you may refer to it as "Beast's Bomb."
      It it a mixture of two particular candies that he likes to steal at night. Because he is unable to
      read and/or know the names of the candy he's stealing, he comes up with random names for them,
      such as "that orange one," "the icky sour green cube one," and "the bigone." As you may have guessed,
      the two candies that have been mixed to create this drink are two "bigones" as he calls them. "Bigones"
      are large (to him, at least) candies that come in different flavors, such as grape, orange, melon,
      ect. The two flavors that make up "Beast's Bomb" are strawberry and cherry, creating a delicious,
      summer taste in your mouth. So now you may be wondering how this drink came to be, and I'll tell
      you. Long story short, Beast got into a fight of a fight with another Dust Bunny who was trying to steal
      some of his bigones, and he accidentally crushed two of them, one cherry, the other strawberry. At
      first, he was even more angry, because the juice from them went flying. But. his curiosity started to
      get the better of him and he tried the juicy mess. He loved it, and he instantly claimed that he made
      it happen. Now, whenever he gets his grubby paws on a strawberry and a cherry bigone, he'll smash
      them together on purpose and enjoy his new drink with he dubbed "Beast's Bigone Candy Drink Spectacular."
Last edited by Lillybear on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sataire » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:45 pm

Username:
    Dust Bunny (35 or 36):
    Name:
    New Drink Flavor:

mark mark
xxxImage
RUN RUN
Crash the
system
RUN RUN
Will you
make it?
RUN RUN
Keep it
steady
RUN RUN
▬▬▬▬▬▬⦃ terrors ⦄
══════It's your move,══════
I've made up my mind.
Time is running out,
make a move.
Oh, we can go on, do
you understand?

═════It's all in your hands.═════
sataire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DJRainbowDemon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:30 am

Username: DJRainbowDemon
    Dust Bunny: 35
    Name: Alduin

Dragon's Breath
Blueberries - Dragon Fruit - Mango - Passion Fruit - Pineapple Juice - Pomegranate Seeds

Preparation of the Drink

1. Take 1/4 a cup of blueberries, 1 freshly peeled dragon fruit, 1/2 a cup of passion fruit flesh, 1 cup of freshly chopped mango, and 1/4 a cup of pomegranate seeds and purée until "milkshake" consistency. (Optional: add 1-2 tea spoons of finely chopped habanero peppers for a bit of a kick.)

2. Pour 1 cup of pineapple juice into the mixture and mix well.

3. Serve and enjoy! (Optional: Add a slice of star fruit for a flourish.)

Alduin first discovered this flavor as he played around with extra ingredients as he was closing up his juice bar. He rather enjoys experimenting with different and unusual blends of flavors, often leading to odd combinations with unpleasant tastes. Occasionally, though, he will discover new and wonderful flavors. After discovering this delightful drink, he began to advertise it as the 'Shack Special'. Soon, word got around on the small island he lived on and his newfound flavor became very popular, especially in warm weather. It's perfect for a day or reading at the beach.

(Apologies if this is similar to an existing drink, I came up with it off the top of my head.)
Last edited by DJRainbowDemon on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DJRainbowDemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me