Winter Reaper

"Winter Reaper" by Shadowcookie22

Dressup entry

Winter Reaper

Postby Shadowcookie22 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:43 pm

Let's start by saying this: Allen (the above pet) is a reaper. The thing is with reapers, they all get a special month during which to collect souls, so as not to tire one reapers by making them work all the time (the rest of the time, they just kind of roam the earth, chilling and occasionally calling upon the reaper at work to collect a roaming soul). Allen's month is winter, his favorite day of which is the Winter Solstice. He is incredibly good at his job, and is always accompanied by a posse of shadowy creatures, including the nefarious Mr. Jingles, his teddy bear. Every winter, Allen can be seen, whether in shadows cast by clouds casting snow and ice, or sitting upon the rooftops of houses in which the soon-to-be-dead sleep. He's really a good chap, to be honest, but this doesn't change the fact that most regard him wearily, as he is the Reaper of Winter, and his arrival is, understandably, not welcome. If any happen to die during this chilly season, they are bound to see the icy visage of Allen Reaper, and are soothed on towards the afterlife by the the low croon of his voice.

(To address concerns about varying season times, he's the reaper for Winter in the Northern Hemisphere)
Shadowcookie22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me